Chapter 86

*Niall's POV*

I think my Princess is cheating on me.I just said that we're fine because I don't want her to worry.I texted Zayn and Harry that I have a problem.

To Zayn and Harry: Lads I have a problem with Tricia. Can we talk??

Zayn: I have a problem with Richelle too.

Harry: Chel screamed a guy's name when she was sleeping.

To Zayn and Harry: Let's talk yeah? Let's go to Starbucks.

Harry and Zayn: Okay sure. 

*Harry's POV*

Chel fell asleep on my shoulders while we were watching Fairly Odd Parents so I sneaked up to her room and changed into some sweat pants,black shirt and Vans.I put my beanie on and went outside.

(I miss that Harry :((( - Chel x)

I go to Starbucks and saw Zayn and Niall in the back.Zayn with a Mocha Frappe and Niall with the Signature Hot Chocolate and Doughnut. I went up to them and sat down.

"Hey Harry" Zayn said then took a sip on his Frappe.

"G'Morning"

"So what's your problem Ni?" I asked.

*Zayn's POV*

"Well,I woke Tricia up saying that breakfast is ready and I went downstairs to get the food and when I went to her room she's laughing and talking to James,I think.And I got jealous so yeah help me." Niall said.

"Hey,I have the same problem but different plot twist.Chel  was talking in her sleep and she screamed a guy's name.I got jealous but she told that it was just Brace her childhood friend.I may not be a jealous boyfriend but I'm a protective one." Harry said.

I sighed,"When I woke up this morning,I went downstairs and saw Richelle laughing with a guy."

*Chel's POV*

I woke up and found that I'm on the sofa and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is playing in the background. Wtf? I don't even watch that! I shut the tv off and went to the kitchen. I got the bacon out of the freezer and an egg. 

"Harry?!" I called out but no one answered.

*Tricia's POV*

I recieved a text from James and he told me that he's going to visit me.I heard the door slam shut.

Niall left.

*Richelle's POV*

"Rich uhhmm binuksan naman ni Zayn yung pintuan pero di niya ako kinausap at bigla na lang lumabas ng bahay" Jon said.

"Ha? Saan naman yun pupunta?"

____________________________________

HI :)))))))))))))))))))))) 

- Chel