Chapter 24

Liam's POV

Awww :') Charry is so cute! I miss Danielle so much.I want to be back with her but she already met Roby.Roby is Dani's new boyfriend.Roby's a lot better than me.He's a normal guy and me....I'm a popstar.

I sat in one of the lounge chairs and get a tan.I took a picture of Harry and Chelsea playing in the sand and tweeted it.

"@Harry_Styles with his luv one,Chelsea.Whaaattt a cute couple <3 xx"

I heard Harry's phone make a sound and he checked his phone and click some few things.Then my phone also make a sound and it's twitter.I checked it and saw that Harry replied.

"@Real_Liam_Payne thanks lad :)) xx" I smiled and continued to tan.

Harry's POV

My mentions started to blow up after Liam tweeted mine and Chelsea's picture. Most of them are like this,"Omg!Chelsea's so pretty! @Harry_Styles take care of her :)) xx" and there are some like this," Eww @Harry_Styles why date her?She's ugly yuckk :P" I ignored the hates and continue to 'wrestle' with Chelsea.

After our 'wrestle' session we sat in the sand and just watch some kids playing around.She's inbetween my legs and I rested my head on her shoulders.I saw Richelle trying to teach Zayn swim but still Zayn needs a floatie XD

Niall and Tricia are at the snack bar ordering some food I think.Liam's at the lounge chair getting a tan.My stomach grumbled and Chelsea giggled."Oops" I said.

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Yesh" I smiled sheepishly at her.

"C'mon let's go back to the hut and eat adobo" she said and she started to stand up but I pulled her down.

"What's adoebow?" I asked.

"It's yummy I swear :) C'mon let's go" she stood up and took her things from the lounge chair next to Liam.I stood up and waited for her to get her things.

We go back to our hut hand in hand and started to eat our lunch.I don't really eat rice but rice with adoebow is Yummy! :D

Niall's POV

"Hmmm babe let's take a pic :)" I said to Tricia.She nodded and put her Ray Ban on.I take my position and took the pic."Hey what's your twitter account?" I asked.

"Tricia_1D_Niall" she blushed while she said that."Hey don't be embarassed. :) Love the name tho ;)" 

"Here at Boracay,Philippines with the lads and meet @Tricia_1D_Niall" I tweeted.We go back to our hut and saw Harry and Chelsea eating the Adoebow."Hey!Save some for me!" I said and put my things in the coffee table.

I turned the tv on and Manchester United vs Real Madrid is on tv! :D I started to watch it then I fell asleep on the couch....

_____________________________________________________________________________

HUWAW.CHICHAY HERE! :D ANG LAMIG DITEY!! BRRR! LAKAS NG AIRCON! 

-Mama Styles