Bad Dreams-Calum Hood (AU)

*Calum's POV*

"No, please dont. Please!" I pleaded, the knife pressing against my neck.

"Ha, idiot. You think I could just let you go, after what you have done with this family.Your dad is dead because he chose to save you from your stupidity. Sorry, but this is the end." the devilish female voice whispered in my ear, then the knife pressed harder to my throat and soon crimson liquid dripped from the wound.

"Ahhh....

"AHHHH!" I screamed, sweat dripping from my face. I swiped the sheets from where I lay in bed, thank God it was just another nightmare.

I rose from my bed, my feet soon found it's way into the soft carpet. Walking to my restroom, I opened up the medicine cabinet and pulled out my razor blade.

Pressing the cold metal to my skin, I sliced another mark into my wrist.

50. Its been 50 days since my dad died. And now I have my 50th cut.

Not to mention, today was supposed to be his Birthday.

I sighed as I cleaned the blade and wiped the excess blood off of my wrist.

I quickly washed my face, and changed into a random hoodie and some ripped black jeans. After that I fixed my hair up and life my backpack on.

School time.

************************************

Hey babes! x. :)

OMG EXCITED FOR THIS STORY SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Thanks x x . :)

Lotta love,

Genevie xx

Follow me?:

Instagram:

@genevieestyles - personal (@charlie_klaasen the cat FOLLOWS!!)

@horanhipster__ - fan account for ONE DIRECTION/5 SECONDS OF SUMMER/FOREVER IN YOUR MIND

Twitter:

@Harry_kiss_me__ (Emery FOLLOWS!)

AND HERE. CUZ AMAZBALLS....