History of Ziam; Introduction

Original post's link: http://liamzaynmasterposts.tumblr.com/post/135520719106/introduction

The "It's unlikely" argument

At least 4 queer guys out of 5

Well, it's gonna be simple.

Let's take a look to the Season 6 of XF (the season before 1D's) : out of 8 male contestants (live shows), 2 are out gay men (Danyl Johnson and Joe McElderry), 4 are in a glass/light closet (Rikki Loney, Lloyd Daniels, the twins John and Edward), 1 is in a harsh closet (Olly Murs) and 1 I-can't-know (Jamie Archer). You can check, it's accurate.

Basically, it means at least 7 men out of 8 are not straight. Well, where are your statistics now ? Let's face it : could it be simply because the show appeals more to queer guys than straight guys ?

2 relationships in the same band

First-off, we have to point a band basically lives in each other's pocket. It's like being with your colleagues 24/7 and when you see it's very common to date a colleague, now imagine if you were living with them.

Second-off, they are teenagers growing up living together so it's basically like boarding school and do I really have to point how it's very common to date someone from your school or the famous reputation of same-sex boarding schools ? Growing up together brings closeness.

Third-off, their situation is unique because they're living their ultimate dream together and are faced with fame, which can be terrifying and full of fakeness. This is the reason why bands often face relationships between their members.

And finally, did you notice how Larry and Ziam instantly clicked at the very beginning, unlike the other ships of the band ?

So, they are queer teenagers, living together, working together, understanding and trusting each other like nobody else, in a band, with an instant connection. Still far-fetched ?

Compare with (3 relationships within the band, out of which one was a cheating affair EDIT : not a same-sex affair, I stand corrected by Thx !)