Without You

Till now I am still fascinated at how my life changed so quickly

Take my life for instance, I was once a calm 16 year old and next I was a hired assassin.

Two years later and nothing has changed. Mind you, my idea of playing is of course killing. It is the only way I can forget about the past.
The old SERENE.

I was once 16 years old, the only thing I  thought about were the clothes that I would wear and how I would make myself presentable in front of my friends and boys. Nothing ever had an effect on me not even the death of my loved ones (ever since my sister died) - well, apart from a boy named Chris.

We were once together but our love went down the hill. I caught him sleeping with the most annoying 'thing' ever- Gina (the G b***h). She was the hottest girl in the school and not that I didn't have the looks but this girl-even the most holy person in this world would fall for her.

SHE WAS HOT!!!!!

Anyways, I heard about him and her, we broke up, stopped 'every' means of communicating and never spoke about each other. Well, until we started hanging out with the same friends.

And you wanna know the most ironic thing EVER?

We started seeing each other behind Gina's back, only our friends knew. It was the best sensation ever but we always had to pretend that we hated each other when Gina was around.
*********
So, my bestfriends are Daya and Ariana (they are the best). We love each other to death, we all have things common with each other. I am a brunette and they are blondes.

They both have boyfriends. Daya is dating a guy named Jace, who goes to our school and is in our clique while Ariana is dating a guy named Zach and with that we all are in a clique including Chris.

*************************

So guys, how was the first chapter¿¡
I hope you enjoyed it....
I hope it is more than a thousand words (don't count)

Follow me @ foreverchineye on Instagram and I will see you tomorrow.

I post everyday, when I can.

******************
Love you loads
        Xo Chineye