Chapter 3

So guys, the other chapter was 426 words. Yay!!! I am changing the title of this book from Without YOU to Life As An Assasin. What do you guys think??

Do not forget the challenge!!!!!
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Anyways, the challenge is about you guys snapchat and posting your story on instagram with #chineyewatty.
The winner would gets a  chance to Skype with me and know me but you must also state why I should pick as the winner and your story must not be more than 2000 words.

I am also thinking of not saying So guys at the beginning of the chapters, it is becoming dull, if you know what I'm saying, right 😒.

This chappy will have more than 450 words.

Okay anyways, let's get started.
**************
Xo Chineye

***********************

7 a.m

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It looked like a cell but way better.

"You are awake, sleepy head" said an unfamiliar voice.

"WTF" I said startled. "Where am I ?".

"You are at the secret agency" said the young male, who I am guessing did not just bring me here but kidnapped me.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Connor" said the young male.

"Oh!! Well Connor, the 'secret agency',  wow who made up that name? It needs to be changed, I was thinking like---

"the top secret agency" we both said in unison.

"Anyways, we need to get you to Ed!" said Connor.

"Okay" I replied getting up from the bed. I already started liking Connor, he was hot, tall and had muscles.

I got up from the bed already having a feeling that this so called Ed was a misery.

Walking right behind Connor gave me the chance to admire the workers. For a secret agency they had such a big firm. They were like 50 assassins in here, excluding the people doing paper works and the bodyguards.

"We are here"said Connor, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay" I said while opening the door  which had two heavily muscled guards posted at the two sides.

I swear, that I saw the younger one eye me.

Anyways, we got into the office and saw this guy which I suppose was the Ed.

"Hey Serena and welcome to the firm. This is going to be your new home until you die. No questions. Do not irritate me or vex me, otherwise you die and trust me when I say that I will easily get you replaced" said Ed

"So was that like a prep talk?" I asked

"Ya, it was" replied Ed

"Well you need to walk on that shit"I said

"You heard of Martin Luther King?"
I asked

"Yes, I have indeed" said Ed.

"Well study, bitch" I said and dragged Connor out of the office, quite on time
because Ed threw a dagger at me but it landed on the door.

"You have guts, Serena" said Connor.

"Lets just go".

******************
2 years later

I still find it hard to believe. I am living in a 8 bedroom house with three boys. Connor who is 20 yrs old, Liam who is 19 yrs old and Josh who has beaten us all by staying at the agency for 5 years (tomorrow is going to be his 24th birthday. I am the youngest but the most mature.

I work with Connor while Liam and Josh work together.

"SERENA!!" shouts Liam.

"What?" I reply

"Could you come down here and help me figure out how to cook this spaghetti" Liam says.

"No, I still can't understand why all of you at your adult age cannot cook."

"Just come down here" Liam says. I could tell the annoyance in his voice.

"No" I say, " I have to train"

"To hell with your training, you have been training for 2 hours straight and your up there giving me an excuse that you have to train, you better get down here because if I get up there I won't take things funny." Liam says angrily.

"Fine duffbag, I'll be down there in a sec!!!"

I still can't understand how this boy's can't cook. Anyways, I better head downstairs before Liam gets mad.

"How in hell can't you cook spaghetti?" I ask Liam while entering the kitchen.

"Maybe it is because I never paid attention when my mama cooked." He said.

"Anywa---- I get cut off when Connor enters the kitchen in a hurry.

"We have to go Serena, we have a mission back at Watflord and Ed has made you in charge. We need to go!!"

"Wattttfflord" I say stammering

"My hometown"

********************
I hope you all enjoyed this chappy. I actually wrote more than 750 words in this chappy.

So don't forget about the challenge and I will see you guys tomorrow.

Love you loads
     Xo Chineye