Chapter 2

Hey, so the other chapter was not exactly 1000 words but 360 words (sorry but I promise this one would be more than 400 words).

Follow me at foreverchineye on instagram and snapchat so let us go¡¡¡

********

"Chris is looking finer than ever, A." I told Ariana while listening to 'closer by chainsmokers'.

She just gave me her same usual look which meant he is taking. "I know" I say unconsciously.

"what are you wearing for the party, Serena?" Adriana asked. "Maybe a black fitted dress" I said.

"What do y---- I was cut short when someone slipped their hands over my waist .

"Dont forget about me" a familiar voice said.

"I wont"

And with that Chris left not forgetting to add that he would see me at the party to have 'business'.

**********
6 p.m

I am at the party and trust me when I say I hate it.

It isn't even close to what I imagined. Couples are here sucking out their faces like their whole world depends on it. Anyways, I just want Chris.
*****
7 p.m

I am still looking for Chris but can't find him anywhere, so I decided to head upstairs and what I saw made me heart broken. I saw Chris having 'it' with Gina. Trust me that was a site to not be seen.

Mind you, when Chris is having 'it' he is very wild, so that tells you what was going on.

I was so sad, I wasted an hour looking for Chris and he was up here with a slut. I am OUT¡¡

I decided to leave the party and run.

I did not want to tell Daya and Ariana because it might change their moods so I just left-crying.

Heading out of the house, I see a black parked van on the left corner of the street which had been parked there for 40 mins now.

My instincts told me run the opposite way but my legs had their own choice. Instead of  running in the opposite direction, I ran forward with all my strength.

I swear, that when I was running I saw a young male about the age of 18 heading my way. I was supposed to run but I stopped and started walking. Not at a normal pace but very fast and quickly.

All of a sudden, I felt arms wrap around my waist and with that my legs became weak.

The last thing I remembered was me being placed inside the van.

*******

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Love you loads
        Xo Chineye