10

Parkers POV
I knew something was gonna go wrong at that damn party. But luckily I had Grayson. I honestly don't know what I would do without him.
It was the next morning and our house was a mess. At least no one spent the night bc they were to drunk or stoned to go home.
"Grayson wake up we have to clean the house" I yell barging into his room.
He still wouldn't wake up. So I turn him so he's laying on his back and straddle him. I started to lightly stroke his hair and he surprised me by pulling me down into his face and kissing me.
"Were you awake this whole time!" I ask him
"Yeah, I just wanted you to do that" he giggles
"Ok whatever, come on now we gotta clean the house" I say attempting to pull him up from his bed.
_____________________________

"K, house is all clean, so when our parents get back they'll never know anything" Ethan says jumping on the couch.
"I'm gonna go to the park down the street" I yell and as soon as I speak Grayson comes running down the stairs.
"Can I come with?" He asks with a big grin. I just nodd and smirk at him.
Once we walk out of the house Grayson intertwines our hands and looks down at me. He just stares.
"You're so beautiful Parker" he says As he keeps staring.
I just look up at him and give him a warm smile "You're not to bad yourself" I giggle as he lightly punches my arm.
I punch him back but slightly harder.
"Oh you're getting it now Parker!" He says excited with a big grin and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. I hate bing lifted up do u start kicking but he wouldn't let me go.
"Grayson let me down!" I plead as e wasn't obeying.
"Fine I'll put u down" he says as we reach the park and he sets me down on the swing and sits in the one next to mine.
"Your a little to late now" I giggle out of breath running my hand through my hair.