16

Grayson's POV
I woke up at 1 am after about a 2 hour long nap. I couldn't sleep the only thing I could do was think about her.I sneaked into her room quietly. She still had the tv on and had food and tissues all over the floor.
She was curled up in her bed, her body facing the wall. She was wearing one of my t shirts that she must of stole and a thong as her pajamas.
I gently reached my hand out to her as I rubbed her shoulder. She was freezing so I grabbed her blanket that was only covering her legs and put it over her upper body.
I just stood there for a while trying to think about what I'm gonna say to make this right.
This time I shook her gently so she would wake up.
"Ugh go away" she said soft in a sleepy voice
"It's Grayson" I said scared of what she was going to do next
"Grayson?" She sat up looking at me. Her eyes were watering and her nose was red.
"Yeah we need to talk" I said sitting cautiously on her bed
"Get out" she said sternly looking down as if she were ashamed
"No!" I said loud. I wanted her to listen.
"Parker you don't know what happened. Do you really think I would sleep with Amari for no reason at all!" I said
"What do you mean reason? Do you love her now or something?"
"No! The exact opposite. I needed money to get you something very expensive. I was short about 200 dollars and I couldn't wait anymore. I was going to get you a promise ring. So I went to Amari asking if I could borrow the money. But then I realized that this wasn't a very good idea since Amari has like me since 6th grade. So she said that she would only give me the money if we fooled around a little bit. Yet again I have no idea why I agreed to that. I guess I just wanted to let you know that your mine and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you. But instead I did the complete opposite. I'm so sorry Parker, can u just forgive me?"
Then she hugged me tightly burrowing her face into my shoulder and mumbled up against it "I forgive you. But can you forgive me"
"Of course. I love you Parker" I said
"I love you to Grayson Dolan"