11

Parkers POV
My annoying alarm clock woke me up this morning. It was already the 3rd month of school and I wasn't feeling it today. I grabbed some leggings and a really soft 'PINK' jacket and put on my bust white vans.
I heard a knock on my door as I was in my bathroom filling in my eyebrows.
I opened the door and saw a sleepy Grayson. He was so cute. He was in pajama pants with a baggy old blue shirt, his hair was all messed up and his lips were plump as he was pouting slightly, as he was rubbing his eyes.
"What's up" I ask as he took away his hand from his eye
"I was just seeing if you were awake" he says As he grabs me and pushes me on my bed. He hovered over me and gently kissed my lips. He had morning breath but I didn't care, I just kissed him back.
I pulled away "Ok I have to finish my makeup" I say and he got off of me.
"Proceed" he said pointing his hand to the bathroom and as I walked by he slapped my ass.
___________________

"I hate science" I said as I took my seat next to Grayson.
"Me to. If we didn't have it first thing in the morning it would be better" he says
"Yeah because Ms. Jackals is always grumpy in the morning" I reply
"Do you wanna get out of here?" He asks me with a smirk
"Where would we go" I ask with a bright smile
"Well I've been wanting to show you this one place for a while" he says and with that we walk out the classroom and by Ms. Jackals.
"What do you two think your doing?" She stays very sternly.
"Just going to the bathroom" Grayson says as I chuckle
"Alright then" she says turning back around and headed to the classroom with files in her hand.