12

Parkers POV
"Okay put this blindfold on" he says as we get into the car.
"Uuggghhhh"
"Chill it's only like 5 minutes away"
"Mhm" I groan to him
________________
"Okay we're here, but don't take the blindfold off yet" he says and then I hear the car door close then a couple moments later I hear mine open.
He reaches over and unbuckles my seat belt which gave me tingles. He grabs my hands sending chills up my body and puts one of his hands on top of my head making sure I don't hit my head on his jeep.
"Okay just a few more steps" he says excited.
Hearing him so excited about this makes me excited and forces me to have this warm feeling inside. He wants me to be happy. All I can do is smile at that thought.
He takes my blindfold off with his soft but rough hands. I rub my eyes and finally open them.
We were right at the edge of a cliff. I get scared at first and take a few quick steps back because I was about to fall.
But then I took it all in.
"Grayson... this is beautiful" I say in amazement
"Strip" is all he says
"Excuse me?" I sass
"Haha strip were going cliff jumping" he says laughing at my reaction
I started to take my clothes off so I  was just in my bra and panties and Gray was just in his boxers
"I'm kinda scared" I tell Gray but really i have been wanting to do this forever.
"Its okay Parker, it's actually really fun" he says grabbing my hands when we were at the very edge of the cliff
"Well I'm glad u think so" I say smirking then I push him over
When he rises from the water he says "I'm gonna get you for that"
Then I jump down screaming from the rush of adrenaline. When I rise up I don't see Grayson and I get really freaked. I start yelling his name then I felt something in between my legs. It was Grayson. He put me on his shoulders and rose up from the water.
Graysons POV
She starts laughing. I love hearing her laugh. It's music to my ears. I love seeing her happy. Her smile can makes me feel warm and tingly inside. I'm so madly in love with this girl.
"Ok put me down now" she yells at me snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Ok" I giggle
We walk back to the car and I turn on the heat warming up because it was about 47 degrees outside.
I gave her a soft green blanket and she climbed to the back seat.
"Cuddle with me" she says laying down patting the small space next to her. I climb in the back and get under the soft blanket with her wrapping my arms around her freezing body as she burries her head into my chest.
How can someone make me feel so much adrenaline but then make me feel so relaxed that it feels like I'm floating at the same time?