Computer Love Pt.2

"Are you excited for the baby? I'm so ready to meet her." 

"I honestly, can't believe we're going to be parents Arron. I knew that this moment would happen, I just didn't think it would happen this soon. "

"I didn't expect from it, to happen this quickly either. But here we are getting ready to bring life into this world. But you know me ready to endure every adventure handed to me." 

"Cause, you're a ride or die Arron. I knew you were meant to be my wife one way or another."

"Kyrie, do I need to point out that you had me out, at a pre-season game just two weeks ago. Because you thought, I would go into labor while I was home by myself. I have no choice but to be a ride or die. "

"This is my first child we're talking, about here. Of course, I'm going to be cautious with you." 

Arron and Kyrie had been married for almost a year. Two months into their marriage here Arron was, expecting a baby. She had warned that she'd be pregnant within months of getting married. Of course, being the optimistic person she was, didn't want to think she would be the one. With what had been going on during the season, with the playoffs  and a baby on the way most would say that it would be stressful for the both of you. But here she sat, preparing for a baby and a new season.

"I wasn't planning on getting you pregnant two months into our marriage. I was aiming at a year from now. But what can I say? I don't miss. It's the Kyrie Irving way."

Laughing Arron looked at the older man, "I told you if you were rockin' I was rollin' that ain't, ever changing. You got us on this journey so you know I'm all the way rollin', for the rest of my life. But yeah, you potent with all that I don't miss stuff.  So you definitely, got us on a whole new journey. There won't be a baby two for a while, so you better learn how to miss."

"I know baby girl. But our little one will be worth it. I can see it now. Kyrie, Arron and Egypt Irving. The family of weird and unique names." 

"Kyrie, is a very common name, nowadays. Arron and Egypt on the other hand, are weird names for females." 

"To be honest, when I met you and I found out that your name was Arron. I thought you were a guy. But I'm glad, I didn't turn down that date."

"Aww, baby. You melt my heart to, a whole entire new level. Now go to sleep because I'm getting this baby out of me tonight, and you're gonna want to be ready for it."

"How are you going to have a baby tonight?"

"Just wait for it."

___________________________________

Later that night, Kyrie awoke to find out that Arron, was no longer next to him anymore. With thoughts running rapid through Kyrie's head, he quickly threw his covers off of him.  Making his way to check the bathroom, only to find it empty. Heading towards her YouTube room, he walked out the room only to be met with Arron doing squats down the hallway.
"Hi, Ky baby. What are you doing up?"

"The real question is what are you, doing up Arron?" 

"I was up eating, homemade hot wings. There's a lot more in the kitchen. If you want some."

"For real?  You know how  to make them? Why you ain't tell me that! How you make them?"

"Its this spicy and savory sauce that I use. Sugar, hot sauce and some chili powder. Put it on the stove.   Mix that thing together and pour it on the wings. With some french fries.  Hella good."

"Shi- we are so off topic.  Arron? What are you doing?" Kyrie laughed as he watched you start doing jumping jacks

" I am doing everything that I'm not supposed to be doing that will cause the baby to come. So I'm doing jumping jacks, squats, drinking hot sauce and I just got out of a scorching hot bath. Give me about 10-15 minutes more and we'll be at the hospital with a baby on the way. Guaranteed."