Hallucination

"Having Hallucinations

I'm losing sleep every night

Keep trying to cover my eyes

My eyes, yeah

Is it my imagination?

I think I'm losing my mind

Still see your face all the time

All the time"

Kyrie didn't understand why things happened the way it did. He didn't understand why he couldn't have you. You were his world. You were his world. But sadly his world of fame caused you to break things off with him. Although the break up between you and Kyrie was one that fairly calming. They two of you still craved each other. You and Kyrie both wanted the same things, but it just wasn't the right time. Kyrie just couldn't, fathom as to why he couldn't be with you. If you was his soul mate, then why couldn't he have you now? So to fill his lonely voids that would come and go Kyrie started to hallucinate just to help him cope with the pain he was currently feeling. The hallucinations of his 5'9 mocha skinned curvaceous fade wearing girlfriend who seemed to bring him so much calm and peacefulness both mentally and physically. As long as she was with him in some form, he wouldn't care even if it was in his mind. It was starting to take a toll on the usually happy basketball player. Kyrie had started to lose sleep at night from laying down, staring at the pillow where her head would be laying imagining that she was next to him in one of his shirts laughing about his daily adventures. He'd find himself closing his eyes just to catch a glimpse of the smile that brought his heart to shambles, but that was never enough and he then found himself reminiscing about all of the moments she had endured with him.

(Flashback)

"Kyrie say, hi! Baby say hi to Snapchat. Y'all he was just singing to me!" You said causing, a wide smile to spread across your face l

"Hi Snapchat. It's me, Kyrie Irving tuning into the future Mrs.Irving's snap story. I have a announce, to make. Please stop sliding in her DMs cause, she shows me everything."

"Baby are,you serious. You gone, have people making up rumors. It's ok though cause you my mans. And it's, cute seeing you be all jealous."

"I had to let them know it wasn't doing down in your DMs that's for sho' cause I don't play those, types of games. "

"But didn't you slide in my DMs?"

Shaking his head Kyrie pulled the small woman in for a kiss " I'm a different story baby girl. I approached you the correct way. I slid in, them months after we started talking."

"I can't deal with you and your jokes babe. Did you really just say that you slid in the DMs respectfully? Ky baby, I worry about you."

"That's fine with me baby girl. Just as long as you know I love you."

"And I love you baby."

"I can't keep doing this to myself. I need to see her one more time. Just one more time. I need to hear her one more time. I just need to touch her. One more time. God, that's all I need is one more time. I don't ask for much. But I'm asking for you to bring my baby back to me for one more time. " Kyrie cried out as tears fell down his face

" Stop crying baby boy. You know I hate to see you crying, I know you're hurting but, I need for you to be strong for me. Can you do that for me Ky?"