Chapter 1: Class dismissed

Mary Jane's p.o.v.

The alarm clock rang causing me to get up. I dragged my lazy ass into the shower but then remembered I took a shower last night. Yesterday it was Sunday so me and the girls went a little bit overboard on the drinks.

Brushing my teeth quickly, I washed my face with some rose water. I picked out my outfit for today. A loose teal crop top with a soft open front grey sweater and a pair of the same grey jeans. I finished it off with 4inch teal pumps. A bit excessive for a high school teacher? I know but why should my career decide on my fashion sense. Tying my hair in a ponytail, I grabbed my keys off the counter and headed out.

It took me thirty minutes to get to the white buildings of White Morth high. The place was filled with smells of wolves. Well it was a werewolf territory after all. Taking a sip of my strong black coffee, I could sense a head ache coming on.

This weekend I'd have to meet the new alpha about the land. I was a lone wolf who was the original owner of the land but because the SM aka Sanity Moon back was expanding and it was better to cooperate than to be hunted down or be killed. The current alpha is turning down for his younger brother, which os a shame because he's really a nice guy, a bit odd but easy to handle and communicate with.

Speak of the devil and lucifer shall appear. I already know the new alpha, but only as a student. I still haven't had a formal meeting with him.

Locus was, to put it simply a bad influence. It isn't that he does drugs or bullies people but more of a smart kind of bad boy. He makes everyone do exactly what he wants them to do. Not just the wolves but even the humans in the area. He....really can get scary sometimes.

I quietly walk past him into the building. Thinking about the difficult to deal with alpha won't do me any good.

When class started only a few students were missing. A I turn around to a write on the board the old plastic door screeches and in comes Taylor, the typical "bad boy". You know the one's that always bunked class and went to multiple bases with girl at school. That was Tylor, the beta of SM pack.

"Why are you late Mr. Johnson?" I asked strictly.

He scratched the side of his head, "Um...well..."

"Tylor bae, wait for me" a squeaky voice beat him to his explanation.

So he was busy studying anatomy.

"Miss Jane we need to start the test nor or else we won't have enough time to finish it before class ends".

So the Alpha saves the Beta.

"Mr Johnson, if you're late once again in my class, I wont bother with detention. You're going straight to Mr. Kevin". This really frightened him. For some reason Tylor was always a little careful around the previous alpha, Alpha Kevin. He was the guidance counsellor in the school and just had a way with people.

I let the late students take a seat and started the exam. See, this is what I'm talking about, Locus changed the situation without even doing much.

After thirty minutes, students started to submit their papers. Locus came and when he was submitting the papers to me, our hands grazed against each other before he he forcefully gripped my hand.

Three thing I noticed instantly. First the sparks, second the fact that Locus's hands were unnaturally hot, even for a werewolf and lastly his eyes. Lastly his eyes had now turned completely black.

Damn it! Just my luck to be mated with a teenage Alpha.

"Fuck" I breathed out. I had to do some thing but first I need to empty the glass room.

"Class dismissed!"

A/N.
My first fanfic ever and so I wanted to write something fairly simple to write.

Oh and I already introduced two of the SHINee members. Can you guess who is who?