Chapter 3: Compromising situation

Mary Jane's p.o.v.

I expected Lucas to lose control and turn or atleast have some other reaction. All Lucas did was give me a blank stare.

"Reading too many werewolf books lately, are we." He mocked me.

He sat beside me causing me to flinch away from him even though my bady was aching to get closer to him. Before I could move any further Locus encaged me in his arms. I was so shocked I didn't even bother to resist when he pulled my over onto his lap.

He rested his head on my shoulder. This caused all the hormones in my body to go wild. I felt like a teenager again, with my heart doing flips in cordance to his breathing.

"Mary" when he said my name an unintentional purr escaped my lips. This made me blush from head to toe.

I could feel him smirk. "Still wanna get rid of me"

I wanted to say yes but my body was just not listning to me.

"Even if you did, its not like such an absard thing exists."

Damn his voice. It was too deep for an eighteen year old kid.

His started rubbing against my neck. I knew how this looked. Me with Lucas's arms wrapped around me, sitting on his lap and him rubbing against me. I knew this looked so, so bad but all I knew in that moment was that this felt so right. I fit so perfectly in his arms. I felt complete.

Lucas took a deep breathe and kissed me on my cheeks. My eyes widened. Looking at my comidic expression, Lucas smiled.

"You're so cute." He teased.

I couldn't help but simle back.

"Lucas," he hummed in acknowledgement.

"I-I have a boyfriend". I could feel the change in his aura.

"Mine!"

I turned my head around. His eyes were now completly black. His breath shallow.

"Locus, I'm getting married." His grip tightned around me.

"And I can't break up with-"

"You want me to rip him to shreads?" His voice was now more of a growl.

My heart again started beating very fast.

"Lucas, don't you even" my voice deadly serious.

"Oh but I will. How dare someone else try to take whats mine! You think you can protect him from me?" Lucas threathened me.

"Just try it love." He pulled my head towards him. He forced a kiss on me. at first I was resisting but before long my wolf took control of my body. I started kissing him back as passionatly as I could.

I stradled him so that it was easeir to kiss him. I bit his bottom lip in order to deepen the kiss.