Chapter 4: Brotherly Talks

Lucas's P.O.V.

My wolf purred in satisfaction to its mate's enthusiasm. Mary's lips trailed down to my neck. my exposed nape burned when her teeth scraped against it. She lightly nibbled on it. I groaned. She was teasing me, that vixen. I removed her lips from my neck only to cover them with my own. She moaned in pleasure with my tongue entered her mouth.

"Teachers are off limits, Lucas." trailed off a voice, disapprovingly in the distance.

Both Mary and me were completely taken over by our wolves by now. And the only thing they wanted to do was to finish the mating ritual, then and there.

"Lucas, let go of Miss Artur"

"Mine!" I snarled, making Mary cuddle into me in delight.

"Ha!", Kevin let out a dry laugh.

I could suddenly feel my wolf trying to change, so I held Mary, even tighter in my embrace. Maybe her wolf was finally letting go of her body because I could feel her showing signs of struggle.

"Lucas, let go...please" She looked like she just came out of a trance, almost begging me.

I sighed. I didn't like forcing people to do my bidding, and this was my mate; keyword force; so I let her go for now.

She picked herself off of me, warning Kavin, "Don't tell this to anyone." before disappearing in to the woods.

"You alright?" Kevin asked still maintaining a safe distance from me.

I looked up at him and judging from his reaction I could tell my Irises' were now probably light gray color. I closed my eyes, trying to think of Mary's smile, her eyes, her lips and her smell. I took long deep breaths and then smiled. I opened my eyes again this time and Kevin seemed relieved.

"I really thought you'd finally cracked" He game me his teasing smile.

"Oh, please brother, if all my years of training could be undone just because of my mate; you are highly underestimating yourself."

"Or...maybe you're overestimating your own self control a bit too much. Look at your hands lil bro"

On que I looked down only to see that my fists were clenched into tight fists. I unclenched my hands slowly; so maybe my mate has more of an effect on me than I first thought.

"I'll have to devise a plan to get her before too much of my self control slips". Kavin caught onto my murmur

"Perhaps, I can be of some assistance."

He took my silence as an affirmation and continued "I do know her better..." An unintentional growl escaped my lips.

His face became worried again "Lucas, your eyes are flashing again..."

I closed my eyes again, I had a very violent wolf, so ever since that accident with I was four; I practiced self control probably more than combat. Due to this, most people thought that I was a rare calm Alpha, who actually had some brains along with the bronze.

"No tell me more about her, it's fine", though that came out more as a hiss than anything reassuring. My wolf didn't like that fact that another male knew more about it's mate even if that person was his brother.

"Maybe after school, after you've had some time to cool off...?" though he phrased it like a question it was more of an order.

I knew what he meant so I went the direction of the amusement park.