Prologue

"Good morning princess!!
Look daddy got you breakfast".

My eyes opened with a sudden shock and I ducked my self deep inside my comforter at the familiar voice to avoid the man's gaze who was calling himself "my daddy". I felt his presence on my bed as the mattress deepened under his weight. My muscles stared to tense and I felt an immense amount of pain in my chest which was making difficult for me to breath and my breaths come out in pants.

"I know you are awake, princess!" The voice came again."Get up, freshen up have your breakfast and meet me in my office,okay?". A few seconds later I heard the door close behind me I let out a sigh of relief. I pushed my comforter away and got out of my bed with trembling legs and walked into the shower. I tilted the knob to the left and let the warmth wrap around myself, my muscles started to relax as the warm water hit my body. I closed my eyes and I felt a tear escaped my eyes as the water slipped down my bruised legs and I made sure my left hand which was plastered didn't get wet. I stayed in for a good thirty minutes. Walking out of the washroom wrapped in my black rope I entered my closet. I walked forward quickly putting on my garments and letting the robe fall down. Turning around to face the mirror I winced at my badly bruised body and my plastered hand. My vision stared to get hazy as I fell on the couch with a thud and blinked my eyes to only feel tears slipping down my already red cheeks in a never ending flow. I sat there for what seemed like an hour, slowly getting up I walked to the other end of the closet. Tears almost threatened to spill off my eyes while I was slipping in my jeans and a tube top.

I opened the last cabinet of my wardrobe only to stared at the black box for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and opening it. I stared at the thing in it for a few seconds before slowly picking it up with trembling hands and kissing it. I placed it in the back pocket of my jeans. Taking a deep breath I walked out of my closet and my room.

"I can do this,

I have to do this,

I can't let them take me,

I can't let them hurt me,

I won't let them,

Today I will prove them wrong."

Repeating these words in my head again and again I slowly came downstairs. Taking in a sharp intake of breath the only thought i had was, FREEDOM, all I had dreamed of from last 8 years was FREEDOM. I stared at his door for a few minutes and slowly kept my hand on the knob of the door. A few seconds later I opened the door to his office to only see two more men sitting in the office which made it four including me. When I looked up, the two men were eyeing me top to toe with devilish smirk on their faces. I begged my so called father with my eyes to say something but as usual nothing happened. With the side of my eyes I saw a man getting up from his chair and walking towards me. I stared shaking violently with fear and tears escaped my eyes. The next thing I knew was my hand went back to the pocket of my jeans and then my hand was pointing back at them.

BANG.

BANG.

The man stopped dead in his tracks and he fell on the floor. The other two men stood up in a shock.

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

I stood their for a few seconds after which my knees gave out on me and I fell on the floor, tears escaping my eyes.

As the smell of the blood hit my nostrils I felt like puking, my hand limply fell to my side. I screamed, I screamed on top of my voice as I let all the pain out. I felt immense pain, so much pain that it hurt to even move. I screamed for they had done to a 10 year old Rayna Stannford. I slowly looked up at what I had done and then slowly down. I brought my hands to my knees as the gun fell on the floor off my trembling hands with which I shot my so called father and his friends and that was my escape, that was my freedom. I shot, who murdered a mother of a 10 year old who was trying to protect her daughter, who took me against my will, who left me crying on the floor, who left me bleeding on the bed, who raped a 10 year old for 8 years.

Yes, I shot them and yes, I don't regret it.