Epilogue

Well let's see were do I start... oh I know, Hey I'm Nicole don't call me Nick, Nicki or any other nickname, anyways I'm not your average everyday teenage girl I'm a bit different from that, well you see I'm well... a werewolf but that's are secret nobody must know what I am, especially my crush but, I'll tell you about him later. We're was I... oh yeah I'm a werewolf, most people may think werewolves are these big scary creatures but, that's not really what werewolves look like, it's more of a part and part kind of deal, human and wolf it's not a mix between the two. In my experience we can shift whenever we want but my first shift is when I was fourteen but I'm seventeen now, my Mom doesn't know I'm a werewolf because I was... you know what just let me tell you what my Mother told me.

 *Flashback*

"Mom, how did you find me again?" I asked my Mother who was sitting on our black leather couch reading one of her favorite novels.

"Hmm let's see how did it go again... oh yeah, well... I just finished getting off of work at this time I didn't have the money to afford a car. I walked from place to place, so I just got off of work and was on my way home it was a scary night there was a full moon and the atmosphere was a bit eery. I was walking home I took a short cut and decided to go through the forest as I was walking through the forest I heard a baby crying, this baby seemed to be very close to me, so I followed the baby's cry and I soon found were the noise was coming from. There was a small little baby girl found in a basket this baby had hazel colored eye and brown curly hair, I went to pick up the poor little infant but as soon as I was about to pick up the baby I heard a scary growling noise, I turned in the direction of the noise and there I found a pair glowing yellow eyes, so I picked up the baby and ran out of the forest as I was running I debating whether I should name the baby Mary, or Nicki. When I got home I had finally decided to name the baby girl Nicole, I guess you can say that you were just left behind for me,"

"Thank you mommy," I said and turned back around to head off to my room.

*Flashback ends*

Well there you have it I was found in a forest and was adopted by Lucy Banks. I always ask myself if those pair of glowing yellow eyes belonged to a wolf, if so maybe it was my Mom or Dad. I hope I'll find my parents. Ok so, like I said you can't tell my crush or anyone what I am. My crush well he is.... HE'S FREAKING AMAZING AND SO HOT! He has brown hair and blue/grey eyes and muscular, but something is different about him he doesn't smell like the other humans he smells different and I don't know why...

*********
I'm sorry I know this is short but, I promise you there will be chapters longer than this.
Published: February 22, 2017
Word count:566
  ♡ItzMeLexy♡