Chapter 1: Mystery Surprise

Picture of Blake and Jimmy at the top
***************
Nicole's P.O.V

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It's currently 2:00 am.
"Time to get ready for another terrible school day," I said as I stretched my arms, and slowly got out of bed. I lazily walked to the bathroom turned on the shower. I started doing my morning routine which consists of doing my makeup, hair, shower, and clothes.

>>>>>>>>>

Soon, I was on my way to the bus stop, I finally got there and when I did I saw my crush.

"Good morning, Nicole, are you ready for that quiz in bio today," My crush, Blake said excitedly. Blakes favorite subject was bio I will never understand why he likes it so much, I on the other hand hated bio it's one of my least favorite subjects.

"Crap! I totally forgot we had a quiz today, I didn't even study I'm going to flunk it," I said sounding worried. It's already bad enough that I have a D- in that class.

"Don't worry your going to do just fine," I hope he's right.

The bus came around the corner and stopped at where Blake and I were standing. Blake and I stepped on the bus, we sat in a seat together like we always did in the morning.

>>>>>>>>>

Blake and I were standing at my locker. Blake tried to fill me with as much information as possible for the quiz.

"So, The life of a RBC in human blood is 120 da-" Blake couldn't finish his sentence because he was pushed against a locker  by the biggest jerk in school.

"Hey Blakey why don't you do all of us a favor by ending your life already, or do you want me to do it for you," Jimmy said. Blake did nothing to him and yet Jimmy wants to be so mean to him.

"Jimmy leave him alone he did nothing to you why do you have to be so mean!" I yelled at him why does he have to be this way. I hate him so much.

"It's doesn't concerne you now just leave and let me deal with him!" Jimmy raised his fist in the air ready to punch Blake but I stopped him by slapping him across the face. He looked at me with his dark brown eyes that suddenly turned to golden wolf like ones. I was in shock he was just like me. I didn't know there were others and if Jimmy smells similar to Blake then maybe Blake is werewolf too. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jimmy ran out of the school and into the forest.

"So, your a werewolf too," I said looking at a scared Blake.

"Yes, y-you didn't know that already?" Blake questioned with a puzzled look on his face.

"No, because I was adopted by a human," I told him the story about how I was found in the forest that night.

Blake's face had a huge grin like a little kid who just got a Christmas present they wanted.

"What?" I was curious as to why his face looked like that.

"Come to my pack house tomorrow I have a huge surprise for you," He was excited but why?

"Umm... ok what time?"

"I'm not sure, I'll see when you can come over," the bell rung telling us class has started. Blake and I looked at eachother and ran to bio class.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Why are you late," Mr. Pots voice rung throughout the room. The classes attention was on Blake and I. Blake opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by Mr. Pots.

"You know what it doesn't matter it's better late then never, now sit down, we have a quiz to begin," The whole class and I groan in unison while Blake just smiled and walks towards his seat.

>>>>>>>>>

"I'm very disappointed in all of you how can you fail this quiz if I told you to study two weeks ago," Mr. Pots was handing out our graded quizzes.

"Ah but wait what is this, Mr. Blake you've done it again A+ for you sir," Mr. Pots finally handed me my paper and I'm surprised by my grade. I got a B+ but how?

"Ms. Nicole I'm a bit surprised by your grade you didn't cheat did you," Mr. Pots asked.

"No I didn't sir and to be completely honest with you I'm surprised too," The bell rung telling us our first class was over.

>>>>>>>>>

School has finally ended and I took the bus home Blake never rides the bus home in the afternoon.

My bus had finally stopped at my  bus stop. I was walking home but stopped walking when I heard a noise coming from the forest. I looked to my left and there I saw a huge brown wolf I sniffed the air and it smelled like Jimmy.

"Jimmy?" I asked. The wolf growled at me and ran towards me. I ran home as fast as I could. I reached home and opened the door, I closed the door behind me and caught my breath.

"Are you ok dear," My Mother asked.

"Y-yeah," I said still out of breath.

"Ok, are you excited for your birthday?" Crap I forgot my birthday was tomorrow.

"I guess," I said. I honestly don't care about my birthday to me it's just another day.

"Well, I hope you enjoy it tomorrow I won't be here for your birthday I have to be at a wedding in Hawaii. You will have the house to yourself for a week," My Mother was always going to different places. I'm a bit tired of her leaving me alone in this house. She had to go to the wedding in Hawaii because she was a wedding planner.

"Ok," was the response I give her every time she says she's leaving.

"I'm leaving right now, I love you," She walked out the door, and just like that she was gone.

I was finally turning eighteen and she won't be here for it. I wonder why my life couldn't just be normal but then again I'm not normal so, I guess it's alright.

>>>>>>>>>

I fixed myself dinner and was getting ready for bed. I laid in bed think about all the crazy things that happened today hopefully tomorrow will be a better day since Blake said he had a surprise for me I hope it's not a dumb one that way I wouldn't have to pretend to be surprised and happy about it.....