Chapter 2: Surprise

**picture of Jimmy's wolf**

***************

Buzz, buzz, buzz

What can possibly be bothering me this early in the morning. I checked my phone and it was a text from Blake 'Oh it's just him' I thought to myself. I unlocked my phone and started reading the text.

Blake: Morning sleepy head I'll pick up at 1:00 be ready by then and Happy Birthday!!!

I checked the Time and it was 12:30. "Shit," I said while I literally roled out of bed to grab my clothes and towel. I dragged my feet to the bathroom and turned on the shower to cold water so it could wake me up a bit, I stripped my clothes off then walked into the shower. I let the cold water rush over my body, then applied my favorite shampoo to my hair, it was the smell or lavender oh how much I  loved that smell. I looked at the bottle of shampoo remembering  how I got it.

*Flashback*

I was walking towards the aile where all the shampoo was, there was also another lady walking along side me. I looked to where my favorite shampoo was located and realized there was only one left so I sped up my walking, I guess the lady next to me noticed that I was after the shampoo so she sped up her walking too. I soon realized we were after the same thing and started jogging toward the shampoo, the lady did the same. "There is no way in hell I let you have that shampoo bottle!" I yelled at her while jogging  for the shampoo bottle.

"Sucks for you because I always get what I want and in this case it's that shampoo!" She yelled giving me an innocent smile while she sprinted for the bottle,
I sprinted as well but when I caught up to her she had already had the shampoo in her hand.

"See, I told you I always get what I want,"She had this evil grin on her face, I was so tempted to just smack it off of her. She was looking at her nails waiting for me to reply and I used that to my advantage.

"Oh, really?"I asked while I snatched the bottle out of her hand and ran in the other direction.

"Hey!" I heard her yell while she came running after me. Standing in the line waiting to pay for the bottle would take to long and she would catch up to me, so I ran out of the store.

"Thief!" I heard her yell but I didn't have time to turn around and see who was looking so I just kept running.

*Flashback ends*

I stepped out of the shower and put my clothes on, I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth, I did my hair in a half-up half- down, applied mascara and eyeliner on.

Buzz, buzz, buzz

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see a new text from my crush, Blake.

Blake: Hey, I'm downstairs.

Nicole:Ok, I'll be down in a second.

I put my shoes on, then looked at my self one last time in my full length mirror. I was wearing black ripped jeans and a simple white t-shirt.

I walked down the hall way and heard nothing but silence it kind of feels odd without my Mom  here usually she would be singing about what she was doing, but she was off in Hawaii then again whenever she goes somewhere it's usually for something important in this case it was a business meeting.

I walked out of my house to see Blake standing outside his car, he had a pink birthday bag.

"Hey Nicole, I got you something!" He said while holding up the bag and walking in my direction.