Chapter 8 ~ Cherry

~Hey everyone who reads my story :) I just have to warn you all that there will be a LOT of mature content in this chapter so if you would prefer not to read it then I suggest skipping this chapter. Thanks guys :)~

~~~~~~~~

His hands travelled down her hips over the thin fabric just teasing the hem of her white shirt with his fingertips; he spread soft hot kisses down her chest. The fact that she was wearing no bra beneath her shirt was only pushing him onward. Natasha sat up with a gasp and Ronan did the same with concern. "Whats wrong? Have you changed your mind?" 

"No." She stated quietly looking down, "But there's something I probably should have mentioned before..."

"What is it." 

"Well... I've kissed guys before but I've never... you know-... had sex before."

Ronan was dumbstruck for a second... He could've slapped himself for his stupidity. In all of his excitement over her acceptance that he had forgotten how young and inexperienced she was. He didn't know if was right for him to pop her cherry no matter how much the idea appealed to him. He couldn't deny the ridiculous but evident surge of jealousy at the mention of other guys kissing her lips. She would be his and his alone, she was something he was physically and mentally incapable of sharing; he absolutely wouldn't. He couldn't ask her to give up her virginity to him but it was like an electric shock of rage in thinking about another guy taking it instead.

"So have you changed your mind then." He grit his teeth and added painfully, "If that's what you want then I will leave you alone." 

"No!" Her voiced raised in opposition, then she looked down blushing as her voice softened, "I just need you to know and take it slow. Its all completely new to me, I feel so innocent." 

"Don't worry I'll be as gentle as I can." 

Natasha looked up at Ronan with her big beautiful eyes, "But I'm so worried I'll be terrible." She bit her lip, and looked down. She had no idea how seductively innocent she looked at this moment it drove him crazy. Moments ago he had let her curls tumble free, her cheeks were flushed, and she was biting her rosy bottom lip. Ronan clenched his fists in a desperate attempt to regain control of his eager passions before he answered this seductive little virgin.

"I promise you won't be." His breathing was heavy and husky as he said, "But if you don't stop biting your lip and looking at me like that I cannot promise to control the fire your starting inside me." 

She swallowed hard, "Sorry." 

"Okay," Ronan cleared his throat, "We're gonna need some ground rules if this arrangement is going to work." 

"Alright." 

"First of all there has to be complete honesty between us. At all times; no matter what it is about." She nodded along with all this. "Secondly we must talk about this with no one, it stays between just us. Thirdly you will not be with anyone but me, "He begrudgingly added, "Only while we have this arrangement. I will not share you. And Fourth, it will come to an end while your mother is home and during those time you may" -clears throat- "be with anyone and do whatever you want."

"I agree. Anything else?" 

Ronan thought for a minute then returned his smouldering eyes to hers, "I can think of no more. Can you?" 

"Not at all." She pushed him down against the bed; she was tired of semantics and talking and desperate for another taste of the ecstasy that only Ronan could give her. Her lips met his, beginning innocent and soft. Ronan growled in appreciation making his kisses slow and deliberate his tongue insistent against her lips, gaining access to the sweet taste of her mouth.