Chapter 10 ~ Tease

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR DO NOT WANT TO READ IT PLEASE DO NOT SCROLL FURTHER!!

Natasha awoke to an empty bed. Something she had both expected and hadn't expected at the same Time. She thought that maybe she should feel offended, a little hurt, but she was actually somewhat glad; a moment to her thoughts was what she needed.

It was almost hard to actually believe that she had lost her virginity last night, and to her infuriating, sarcastic, and maddeningly sexy step-dad no less. It was weird, and wrong, and off limits.... And hot, and kinky, and just entirely confusing. She buried her head in her pillow with a groan. Every time she thought over the night she just pictured his glorious Adonis form... How he took it so gently not to hurt her... His mouth searing against her naked skin... How he felt buried deep and tight inside her...

A furious blush bloomed across her cheeks as heat spiked through her core at such wickedly delicious memories of their lust ridden night together. She pressed her thighs together with a bite to her lip. "Just breath," She told herself, gulping in mouthfull of air.
"Whats the time?" She wondered absentmindedly. Natasha reached for her phone on beside table when she suddenly noticed the plain piece of white paper folded in half and propped up against the lamp with her name written on it in sloping cursive penmanship.
She grabbed her phone and the note, opening the latter with haste. It read:

Natasha,
I'm sorry I just left without
saying goodbye but I didn't want to
wake you. I had to run out to an
appointment with a friend but I'll
be back around lunchtime.
Ronan

P.S. Last night was amazing.

Natasha couldn't help the shy, satisfied smile that spread across her face at the end of the short message. The time on her phone read 11:35; she yawned and stretched, Natasha's muscles all screaming at her as she did so. She needed food, but first all she needed a shower. She started playing The Ends of the Earth by Lord Huron on the Bluetooth speakers as she left the cosy warmth of her covers and headed for the shower. 

The hot water was soothing to her aching muscles as if she was getting a massage. She took her time washing, a long luxurious shower leaving her feeling fresh, soft, and glowing with the morning. 

She donned a long loose shirt and a pair of panties as she blow dried her long locks of dark hair. For some reason she couldn't remove the blissful smile that played at her lips; nor could she stop herself from letting her thoughts wander to last nights escapades.

Natasha picked up Ronans note again, "Back by Lunch hmm? Maybe I should make some..."
Into the kitchen she went; she had thought about putting pants on but decided against it. She was far to comfortable at the moment to change. Natasha had brought the Bluetooth speakers from her and started blasting melodious tunes echoing through the kitchen and the rest of the house. 

She pulled up her hair and started cooking up bacon and eggs, filling the kitchen with the delicious sizzling smell. She started on the fruit salad last just as the song COPYCAT by Billie Eilish came on. Natasha could hardly control her body as she began to move to the low pulsing beat, imagining Ronan moving with her... Against her... Hard and hot...
She could feel him behind her, sliding his strong hands around her waist, running her fingers through his hair as his lips found her neck...

Natasha gasped and spun around, right into Ronans broad chest. She matched his searing gaze for a second before averting her eyes with a shy bite of her lip