Prolouge

Kohana was under attack yet again, but this time, the village was in greater danger than it ever was. The villagers scream in panic as the leaf ninja tried to get their villagers to safety. One Hokage, Minato Uzumaki, the great forth was on the move to face the gigantic beast. The nine-tailed fox. His duty first was to protect his village, even if it means missing out on the birth of his children. When it all came down to the sacrifices of his wife, Kushina and himself, the two things they could do was to seal the nine tails into their two dearest children and ask one of the great Sanin, Jiraiya,  Minato's sensei and friend, to take and to take his beloved daughter away from the village.
"No one must know she exists until she turns 10 and gets into the academy. The only ones who know about her existence is Lord third. You must keep her safe and must never tell her about Naruto." Minato said with his last breath until his breathing was no more.
  From years on, Moriah Uzumaki, was trained and guarded over the eyes of the great Sanin who not only loved her as his own, but was very protective whenever they traveled. The time was coming, a day till her tenth birthday and starting their trip to the leaf village, where everything will soon change.