Chapter 52

ENJOY!

"Jean?" I turned around just to see Ralph standing behind me with a knowing look then he turned to look for Josh beside me.

"What are you doing here Jean? And who the fuck is that guy?!" Mariin nyang sabi. Kumunot ang noo ko sa tono ng kanyang pananalita.

"I should be the one asking you that Raphael. How did you find me?" Malumanay kong tanong. Ayokong makita ng ibang tao kung ano man ang nangyayari saming dalawa. He better not start a fight in front of Josh.

"I traced your GPS and I followed you here. Now tell me who is this bastard?" Nagulat ako sa sinabi nya. How dare he do that? And how dare he to call Josh a bastard!

"Leave me alone Raphael and stop calling Josh a bastard!" Mariin kong tinig sa kanya. Mas kumunot ang kanyang noo dahil sa narinig. Lumayo ako sa kanya para makapag isip-isip. Sana man lang ay inintindi nya iyon. Sana man lang, nirespeto nya iyon dahil ito ang kailangan ko. Ang mapag-isa at makapag-isip sa lahat ng nangyayari dahil kung magpapatuloy ito ay mababaliw na ako at hindi ko alam kung anong magagawa ko kapag nangyari iyon. I might kill them both or I might kill myself. Either way, I'm still the loser. And I can't have that.

"Go home Raphael and leave me alone for a while." I calm myself and decided to just go back to my cabin. I held Josh's hand to get back too where he stays. I don't want trouble.

I felt Raphael's tight grip on my arm that I almost wince. Josh might have saw that and pull me closer to him and pushed Raphael's hand.

"Stay behind me Jean." He whispered to me. I just nodded while he look at me intently with a worried face. Then he faced Ralph and I'm right there. Staying on Josh's back and not looking to Raphael. I don't want to see him me looking weak and depressed.

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing ha? Get the fuck away from her. Jean let's go home." He tried to hold me but Josh pushed him again. This time, harder. I can feel Josh trying to be calm despite of Ralph's words.

"Why don't you stay away from her instead? She doesn't want to go home with you. Leave her alone." I decided to look on what's happening. I saw Ralph's stared at me. He's angry. He's really angry.

Oh my goodness, what should I do?! Hindi ko dapat sinasali dito so Josh. But here he is, protecting me from my husband.

"I'm warning you. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Sight." Every words he said sends chills on my spine. I never saw him like this. I don't know who he is anymore. I feel like anytime he'll kill Josh and then me. I don't want to involve Josh on both of us. Ayoko. Baka masaktan sya ng dahil sakin. I can't take that. I can't.