I Met Him

Mum went to the church again,leaving me alone on this boring Sunday.She didn't want me to go as I nearly fainted in crowded places.And it will be useless as I can't talk if I was hurt.She said its better for me to stay at home.

Wait,was that?A truck?Someone is moving to the house infront of us.I might go checked it.

A woman came out from the fancy car and walk towards the truck.I saw a boy,maybe same age as me,in the car hearing some song on his earphones.

The woman gave the men a money and the men nodded and put the furniture in the house while she was standing there.She noticed me and waved at me.

And for the first time mum,I wave back.She went near me and intro herself.And of course mum I wrote it so that it will be not difficult for you read my notes.

"I'm Park Choa.We just moved here.And there is my son.Park Chanyeol.What's your name?"

I'm Lee Hayoung.Welcome

"Ahh I see.Your disabled.But it's okay.I'm gonna treat you as I treat others.I guess your not going to the same school as yeollie right?"

"Well,nice to meet you.I'm going in to check something.If you don't mind,will you come for tea"

Tea?I didn't expect.Can we go mum.Well I already accept it.

She smiled at me and went back to her house.Then her son came out.

And I swear,

He's damn hot.

Except for those ears.

Park Chanyeol

Stay infront of my house.