Last Word

"You said you life is until this winter.You liar"I said as I kneeled infront of her.We were at the park and it was completely quiet as everyone is busy celebrating Christmas.

She looked at the white scenery in front of us.

"Why you didn't told me?"I asked,grabbing her chin to face me.

"You could just wrote it on a piece of paper,you could just show it using your body.You could just said it to my mum.But why you kept quiet"I said and I saw her tears were falling.I wiped it away.

"Lee Hayoung,do you really like me?"

She nodded.

"Then express it"I said and stand up.

Flashback

"She can walk,it just she easily fall.Her legs was not quitw good nowdays"Her mother said.

"The disease?"

"It's curing.It's a stage one.It just she's the one who didn't want to treat it.I persuade her and say that I'll be alone if she went away.So she agreed for the operation."She said as we waited for Hayoung to be ready.

"The doctor  said Hayoung is a miracle.She didn't even had a hair loss.Nor a sign of cancer.The nurse called her 'lucky mute girl'.But there was something"She said.

End flashback

"Express it to me.Then I will be your boyfriend"I said and walked away.

She looked suprised.I was five steps away from her when I here a sound.She was standing.I looked back and saw her doing small steps to me.Then she halt.
She looked at me.I raised my eyebrow.

She was  opening her mouth.

Is she....

Flashback

"What is it?"

"The nurse said that she talked in her coma.She was saying a boy name,as they said"

End flashback

Say it Hayoung.

Flashback
"What's the guy name?"

"It's you Channyeol"

End flashback.

"I..."

My eyes nearly popped out.

"L-love ...."

There were some tears on my eyes.

"You..."

I guess this is the best confession ever.