Swept

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages! I promise to upload a couple of chapters since I am finally on holidays!
I hope you enjoy this chapter, and please comment and vote so I know I'm not wasting my time aha.
Thank you to everyone who has been pestering me to upload, this is for you. Xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Willow's POV)

I ran my fingers through my caramel, blonde hair, tying it tightly with my lucky pink elastic band.
As I begin to stretch out my tight calf's, my body started to finally prepare itself for the on-slaught.
My short black skins barely left anything to the imagination, but I found them easy to dance with. I paired this with my favorite pink sports bra, and with some dancing shoes couch had thrown at me a couple of days ago.

I begin to stretch more of my tired body, thoughts of Tai flittering through my mind, until music erupted from the speakers above.
I looked towards the door, and there he was, the devil himself stood tall.
He started to walk towards me, his strong muscles working in his legs, making my mind think of places I really shouldn't.
He sat gracefully beside me, and began to stretch. Silence made its way into our non-existent conversations, the music being the only noise I could hear over my pounding heart.

Why must he have done all of this? If he hadn't have been such a twit, we mightn't have to dance to just keep a place on the squad.
Lately things have become more awkward then before. Most of the team invited us to places, and neither of us turned up in fear that the other would be there.
After the harsh that were spoken, neither of us chose to talk or even 'deal' with each other.
He still hadn't said sorry, though neither had I.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tai stand up and sweep his sport shirt off.
All that was left was the yummy, delectable, and tan stomach followed my his strong chest and arms.

I cast my gaze away, before the blush crept any further from my cheeks.
I stood and walked over to the iPhone to change the song, as we both just wanted to do the practice quickly.

Tai walked over to me, and changed the song just after I had changed it.
Stubbornly, I leaned over and changed it back to my choice, until he decided to change back to his.
For the first time that day, we looked at each other, the growing friction between us leaving a dark scent between us.

'We're dancing to my choice, and then yours. Understood?' I practically growled out between my clenched teeth.

His eyes never left my mouth until he replied, 'Deal'.

We walked over to our starting position, as the song collide by Howie Day made its way to us from the speakers.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah

Tai and I started to move together as the lyrics washed over us both. We stepped in unison, neither of us looking at each other.
His strong hard felt warm on my back, and I trusted him in every move or step we took. We had only had 4 lessons together, yet it felt like we knew every step off my heart.

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

As the lyrics took over, we began to let everything subside until it was only us. Somehow, we became closer, and almost more connected. A smile slowly spread across my face, and the moves no longer felt robotic; they felt like they were coming somewhere from inside the both of us.
Tai visibly relaxed also, and we as a couple, let nothing but the music take hold.

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

We continued dancing until the end of the song. As the last note feel and silence surrounded us, Tai and I were still in each others arms.
We breathed hard from workout, both panting in the same rhythm.
I looked deep into his eyes, as he did mine, and we both were as still as statues.

Clapping surrounded the both of us, making us jump simultaneously. We looked over to the source of the noise, finding half the team, and coach, staring at us in amazement.

(Tai's POV)

As we looked over to see everyone watching us, the situation became awkward. It had been such an intimate time for the both of us.
We had both been enjoying the closeness of each other without thinking about the last days.

But the rude interruption was like a bucket of ice cold water to the face.

Willow looked pale, her face an image of shock as she stared at everyone before her. Her body was rigid, until it burst forward and out of the side door.
Making the sounds of a stampede, she ran away from the theatre without even grabbing her stuff.

I looked over to our groupies to find a looks of sorrow and apologies on their faces. Coach was the worst; he looked quite upset at what their interruption had done.
But not as upset as I was.

'Thanks guys, thanks a lot. We finally became on half decent terms and look what you did. Great job the lot of you!' I screamed before storming out in search of Willow.

I ran to her room, to her favorite cafe, to even her seat in the library. She was nowhere to be found.

I ran to my favorite branch by the lake, and by pure luck, she was their too.

Her gorgeous hair shone in the late afternoons light. Her face was glowing.

The temptation to through all of my hard work away was so close to the surface.

Would I really let it all boil over for a girl?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think!

Do you think they will forgive each other or not?

Love you,

Sao xoxo