Breakfast

Hey guys! Your comments have been so great that I've decided to upload even sooner! Continue to vote and comment! Much love!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Willows POV)

"Oh poo.... Um Tai, can you please get off of me". My shaky voice replied. His entire upper body was resting itself on me, and I could feel his heartbeat through his light workout top; it was going just as fast as mine.

The shadow of his kiss lingered on my lips, they felt tingly and all I wanted to do was reach up and touch them to feel if that actually happened.

His eyes stared into mine, the silent communication was evident.

I didn't want him to get off of me, and he didn't want to get off.

But his mother was just about to find our little hiding place, and we'd rather move than to explain why we were in this precarious situation.

"Yeah sorry, I um, sorry".

He rolled off of my warm, leaving me to almost shiver from the sudden exposure to the cool wind.

We both were laying on our backs, looking up at the vast expanse of the blue sky; not a word spoken.

Did he regret what we just did?

I mean, I know it wasn't the smartest of things to have done, but it just felt so damn good.

It felt like eating apple pies with plenty of ice cream, rugged up next to an open fire.

It felt so comfortable.

So many emotions, thoughts, regrets, and 'what ifs' were running through my head.

What would he think of this new situation?

A shadow cast itself over the our two still bodies; it had a giggle to itself though.

"What are you two doing lying on the ground? Already unfit hey? Shame too, it's only been a couple of days and you've still got a while to last around here." Kezza's amused voice brought the two of us out of our trance.

Tai stood up first, before he offered me his hand to help me up.

I grasped his hand, the years on the farm leaving callouses on his skin. I liked his hands, they felt manly and secure.

As soon as I was up, I let to of his hand and began brushing off any straw that was left on my bottoms.

"You missed a spot."

Next thing, Tai had his hands sweeping over my bottom, freeing a stray piece of straw.

I gasped. The tingles that spread all over the bottom part of my body was unbelievable.

He leant over my shoulder from behind and whispered in my ear,

"Don't gasp too hard, you know you wish I did more than just that". His husky American voice gave me shivers all the way down my spine, his hand resting on the small of my back.

"Don't get too cocky mister, two can play at that game."

If he wanted a game, I'd be the coach.

(Tai's POV)

As we made our way back to the house with mum, I couldn't help but to be tempted to enjoy the holiday whilst we had it.

Why shouldn't we enjoy the time together before reality set in?

The attraction is undeniable, and neither of us will give up the position, so why don't we enjoy each other's company until it's time to be serious?