YAY! NEW FRIENDZ!

You were in the park you always visited to clear your head. There, were many benches and trees, but not too many people because it wasn't a very popular park...leave it up to you to choose the empty fields where no one knows your name.

You had at one point somehow made a friend...with a wolf. That was cool. This wolf usually brought you random stuff, like sticks and water bottles and all sorts of nonsense like that.

But today...today was differnt...

He made a small bark-like noise and was carrying somthing over to you, you got up and came over "Whatcha got for me this time?" You bent down to take it from him, you were expecting trash or somthing random like that..but, this time...he dropped two, small, skeletons into your hands.

At first, you thought they were lost toys, but then...one shifted, and then you realized they were bretheing.
alive.

You patted your wolf on the head "G-Good wolf..." you stuttered, you were still in shock of what was in your hands.

They were both asleep, they were beat up and looked horrible. You felt bad for them. You've heard about theese, they were called 'Bitties', you've seen a few customers come in with them at the pet store, even though you didnt sell bitties, you sold bitty items.

You took a closer look at them, thier clothes were torn up and you can't really recognise that they were ever anything but scraps of cloth. They were filthy, one was a bit taller, and thiner than the other, maybe about five inches, the other about three...the taller of them had a small crack on thier skull...It made you feel so bad, theese poor things...

You couldn't leave them here! They needed your help, they would die on thier own. Thats when you decided to take your stuff and leave.

Saying goodbye to wolfie, you got in the car and held them close, so you wouldnt have to worry about them having a bumpy ride if you hit any bumps in the road.

Your apartment was just as it usually was, the smell of stale cigarettes and stray cats everywhere, the people who work here dont really care about strays as long as they arent causeing harm..kinda weird because they don't allow pets. oh well. You really didnt care.

You took everything inside, putting the tiny skeletons on the counter, you decided to prepare somewhere for them to sleep, since they'd probably be staying for awhile.

You found a cat bed and an old scarf you had and wrapped them up, it was pretty cold outside as it was mid fall, so it was'nt really a surprise that they were shivering and hanging on to each other for warmth..It was still really upsetting to see though.

You decided to let them rest as you prepared somthing to eat...you could'nt really decide what would be good to eat though, all you knew is that they were probably hungry, and that you were hungry...you finally decided on mac n cheese after standing in front of your cabniet for who knows how long.

Once you got out the pot and put it on the stove after filling it with water, you decided to check on the little guys. You looked at them, one of them started to wake up, and once it saw you it grabbed the other and tried to wake him up.

The other woke up, and once he saw you he stood in front of the other protectivly. While he hid behind him "Get. Away. From my brother." He could speak!

"Im not gonna hurt you, just sit down and we can tallll...." you trailed off and stared at the several bones and...what looked like dog skulls all around them
"STEP. AWAY." You nodded your head and took a step back, you used a tatic that usually worked for smaller animals you trained, you got on your knees to make yourself look smaller, he seemed to calm a bit.

"what do you want? Where are we? What did you do?" He bombarded you with questions

"I found you and I felt bad because you guys were all alone...and..I wanted to help" you closed your eyes for a moment and opened them back up, somthing that calmed down most animals. It was called a 'slow blink', to show you were calm.

The small one behind him seemed to calm down and even stopped hiding behind him, he seemed like he wanted to speak...but stayed quiet, meanwhile the tall one just looked confused by your actions.

"We dont want your help..." the taller one said "we dont need your help..." he looked very untrusting, which was understandable, you were a total stranger

"Well, you must be hungry, and cold...i dont you to go back out there without at least eating. After all, even skeletons cant live on empty stomachs " you giggled and offered a friendly smile, yes. you liked puns every now and then. Yes. You were a horrible pun maker.

The small one behind him growled, seems he didnt like it...but the taller one seemed to look at you funny and relaxed a bit, the weapons he had disappearing

"Cmon, just stay awhile, so I wont be so bonely"

The taller one tried to hold back a chuckle as the little guy covered his ears and groaned

"Okay, maybe you dont quite find theese humorous, but I think theese are pretty rib tickling but maybe they just dont quite hit your funny bone" you were laughing now watching thier reactions...my GOD this is too many puns!

The small one seemed pretty mad, but the tall one was laughing now, "wow. Just wow.You have a Funny way of making friends you know that?" He chuckled, which received an elbow from his brother

"So? You okay now?" You asked with a smile

He stopped laughing and stood there studying you for a moment "... i geuss..." he shrugged

"Okay! Great!" You clapped which made both of them flinch, you got up and checked on the water, poured in the noodles and stirred it

The small one came over and watched
"Whatcha doin there buddy?" You asked glacing over to him

He flinched and looked up shrinking
"J-JUST W-WATCHING.." he stuttered

"Its okay, you can watch all you want" you carefully pat his head gently, he flinched but didnt protest "so..whats your names?" You asked

"NAMES? UHH...YOU FIRST" he pointed at you

"Okay, names Y/N" you gave him a soft smile

"OH, OKAY, MY NAMES-..." he paused for a moment thinking, looking to his brother who shrugged "MY NAMES...uhh..."

"You..have no name? Thats okay! I could name you!" You bring the pot off of the water and strain the noodles "any ideas?"

"Well....im...not entirely sure acually.." the taller one said putting his fingers on his chin in thought.seemed to be thinking hard about somthing that everyone uses in everyday life.

"Hmm....how about..."

(YOU GUYS GET TO CHOOSE THE NAMES! they could just be orange and blue, papyrus and sans, or some completely different names like rhythm and blues from just a little offbeat! (Look it up, its on archive of our own) so, this is the end of the first chapeter, of my first story ever! Hope you liked it!)

(Also sassy narrator is best narrator x3)