The Day Out (Part 1)

(I apologize for not updating but here's a chapter for you)

You sighed softly as you got up "alright- time for work... Mac, Che-
..." you looked over to see they were still asleep. You checked your phone "...oh." You smiled as you saw it was Saturday. You laid back down, taking a deep breath.
"..." you hummed softly, looking at the ceiling for a minute before looking at Mac and Cheese...

They were cuddled up, as usual... it always made you smile when you saw how happy they were to be together. You reached over and gently pet the top of Mac's head with your thumb. He whined softly and cuddled closer to Cheese. You yawned and decided to get up to go make something...

About an hour later, Mac sleepily walked out from your room, dragging his brother with. Surprisingly strong for such a tiny thing. "GOOD MORNING, HUMAN..." he said sleepily, a soft smile on his face as he rubbed his eye tiredly.
"Mnn...mrnmnn..." Cheese... attempted a greeting (failing miserably)

"Good morning you two!~ I made pancakes." You said happily,  having made tiny ones just for them (luckily you didn't burn them). You put the tiny pancakes on the tiny plates you had ordered in the mail, along with all your other things that came with it.

"Oo- that means I can use Honey!~" Cheese said excitedly, waking right up at the promise of the sweet substance
"Yep! Come on-" you pat the top of the counter.
Cheese just teleported both him and his brother, despite there being a little ladder.

One you were all done with breakfast (eating AND cleaning-) you all just kinda laid around for awhile, thinking of what to do...
"Uhh... explore?"
"No..."
"GO TO THE STORE?"
"No.. how about we just stay home and relax?"
"NO."
"Nah.."

After a while of discussing, you all decided to take a walk in the park. Nothing could go wrong. You get ready, grabbing your bag and slinging it over your shoulder. You give your hair a quick, messy brush before finding your two companions on the couch, fully clothed and ready to go. You pick them up and head out...

You arrive at the park and got out of the car, taking your friends with you. You took a deep breath and started to walk to your favorite place.
You walk towards your favorite bench... you sit down and sigh heavily "...you know.. this is where I first found you two..." you said to them, a look of recollection in your eyes.

"R...REALLY? I THOUGHT...?" Mac looked over at Cheese with an expression of concern

"...here...?" He whispered, teleporting to your other shoulder where Mac was and whispering to him.
And then Mac whispered back. They were so quiet, and even though they were right there in your shoulder, you couldn't understand a word of what they were saying... you heard the occasional word you could actually understand, so you assumed it was English... but... it sounded like half of it was just a garbled mess!?? Not even a different language-

Finally, after a few minutes of that torture of your curiosity, Cheese finally spoke up "...how?" He asked simply
"What?"
"How did you find us?"
"Uh..well... there's a wolf that lives in the forest right there, and he usually brings me things.
He brought me you two."
"...I guess that would explain it..."
"Hey, mind telling me what you two were chattering about over there? And maybe what fucking planet that language is from? I've never heard it in my life."
"O-OH- c-can I tell Y/N?" Mac asked his brother... Cheese nodded
"I-ITS A SECRET LANGUAGE THAT ME AND MY BROTHER CREATED! MOSTLY IT WAS TO WARN EACH OTHER, BUT OVER TIME WE DEVELOPED IT TO TALK TO EACH OTHER IN FULL CONVERSATIONS! WE'VE HAD IT SINCE WE WERE KIDS, SO WE KNOW IT ALMOST BETTER THAN ENGLISH!" He explained
"Ahh..."

Cheese nervously scratched the back of his head and gulped "Yeah... we never made a name for it, just we're so fluent with it that I guess we could consider it an actual language, like English or Spanish..."
"BUT ONLY US TWO KNOW IT, SO... I DON'T THINK IT COULD BE CONSIDERED ANYTHING."
"I see... you should teach me some time!" You said, smiling.
They both looked at each other with these... looks.
"Uh..no..."
"SORRY, US ONLY."
"Oh..." you said, disappointed...
they still didn't fully trust you...
...well. You didn't even know them that long... how could you blame them?