Chapter three: Tour, Dinner, and Evangelina's Story

Evangelina Swan's
P.O.V.

I was really nervous, being with Jasper alone. He's really cute! Like oh my god.

He showed me around the house and then we came scrips a wall full of graduation caps.

"Graduation caps?" I ask.

"It's a umm.... Inside joke between the family." He says.

I nod then continue up the stairs. He then leads me to a room and I look around. It was nice.

"No bed?" I ask.

He looked nervous.

"I usually sleep on the couch downstairs or on that couch." He says.

Weird.

"Okay?" I say, but it came out more like a question.

"Yeah. Nothing special." He says.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" I ask, pressing play on his CD player.

One of my favorite songs came on.

Give me love like her

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.

He takes my hand and I look up at him and get lost in his eyes. He lightly twirls me and I blush. I'm a good dancer but I've never danced with a guy so sweetly before.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing... I just... I've never been.... treated this way." I say.

"What way?" he asks.

"Nice... respected... polite... Your family is amazing and they're even cooking for me when they just met me less than 5 minutes ago." I say.

"Well that's just gonna have to change. As long as we're around, you will be treated with respect and kindness. Especially by Carlisle, Esme, and Edward. Myself, included. Rosalie and Alice will kill you with shopping. Emmett will always wanna wrestle or mess with you. But overall, we're all gonna be here for you. No matter what." he says.

I smile and he returns it.

"So you like this song?" he asks.

"Love this song. This song and "Hunger" by Ross Copperman." I say.

"Oh I've listened to that song. They are both very good." he says.

(Pretend both songs are already out. Thanks!)

"I know right." I say.

"Jasper, Evangelina! Dinner's ready!" Esme calls.

"Let's get you to dinner." he says.

I blush as he places a hand on my lower back, guiding me to the stairs. We go downstairs and back to the kitchen.

"Here you go, dear." Esme says, placing a plate of food in front of me at the island.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"You're welcome. Bella said you like it a little bloody so I hope I cooked it enough." Esme says.

I smile and took a bite.

"Oh my god, can I steal you forever?" I joke.

Everyone laughs and I eat then Bella eats with me. We finish then rinse our plates.

"Oh you guys didn't have to do that." Esme says.

"You cooked for me, I wanted to at least clean my plate." I say.