Chapter seven: Prom

Evangelina Swan's P.O.V.

It's been three days since Phoenix and I had woken up in the hospital two days ago. Everyone knows I have cancer now. They're sad. Especially when they found out I'll only live until I'm 21 then I'll die.

Damon and Stefan offered to turn me. But the Cullen's are against it. As much as they want me to live, they don't want me "damned as they are".

I'm home, now. On skype with Alice. Bad move.

"Lina! Why aren't you getting ready?!" Alice squeals, with her hands on her hips.

"For prom?" I ask.

"Yes! You have to come! Jasper will be there any minute!" She says.

I sigh.

"Get. Ready!" She says then hangs up.

I chuckle then close my door. I get up and change into

 I get up and change into

then do my hair

"Lina!" I hear Charlie call

I sigh.

"Your dates here!" he calls.

I go down the stairs and glance at Charlie, Jasper, Edward, and Bella... who's jaws were dropped and their eyes were wide, and go to the door.

"Midnight, the latest." Charlie says.

We all agree then I hug my dad and kiss his cheek before leaving with Jasper, Edward and Bella. We got to the prom and went to the photo area.

"Do I have to?" I ask.

"Yes." Alice says.

I whine and everyone laughs. Jasper and I walk up and they snap the picture of us. We then go inside and it was crazy. Monte Carlo is so not our scene.

"Wanna go outside?" He asks me over the music.

I nod.

He takes me outside and we saw only one couple out there. We went over and heard a song start playing.

"One of our songs." he says.

I'm incomplete
Cuz I'm on fire like a thousand
Suns I couldn't put it out
Even if I wanted to these flames tonight
Look into my eyes and say you want this to
Like I want you

I sniffle and cup his face, pulling him into a kiss. He kisses back then we pull away. We dance to the music and just... Spent the entire night together.

As promised, we were home by midnight. Dad gave Jasper permission to spend the night. Yes, in my room.

Surprisingly.

Jasper and I just cuddled and talked all night/morning. I ended up falling asleep around 5 in the morning.