Chapter two: Meeting The Cullens

Evangelina Swan's
P.O.V.

I was on the plane, anxious to be in Forks. Perfect weather! It rains and it's cloudy and cold! No fucking sun to kill my lazy, cozy, warm style vibe! Yay!

I love wearing jeans and sweats with uggs and hoodies. So the sun kills all that for me.

"20 minutes til landing. Please fasten your seat belts and we'll be landing shortly." The pilot says, over the speakers.

I got ready and the flight attendant took my trash then I put my tray back up then get ready for landing.

Once we landed, I got my stuff and went to baggage claim. I got my bags then walk to the front of the airport. I look around and soon see my sister standing there.

"Bella!" I yell.

She sees me and smiles.

"Lina!" She calls.

I run over to her and we hug. My sister and I were always really close. We release then go to her truck. I put my bags in the trunk then get in.

"Ready for some cold, wet, stormy weather?" She asks.

"Yes! Oh my god, Arizona is so damn hot!!!" I say and she laughs.

"Well, you're wearing perfect attire for Washington." She says.

I look down at my outfit

"It was way too early for me then I remembered my flight and changed then got in the car and got to the airport

"It was way too early for me then I remembered my flight and changed then got in the car and got to the airport." I say.

"You gonna wear that when you meet Edward and his family?" She asks and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Awh, shit! I'm sorry, Bells!" I say.

"It's okay. You work too hard in school and then you have a job and just-- ugh. You need to relax. That's why your summer break is gonna be amazing here. They won't mind.... Well, Alice might. She's a fashionista." She says.

"Oh man. I'll just change in the car or you can take me to the house and I'll change there, real quick." I say.

"Ok, if you want. I'm telling you, the family won't mind." she says.

"You said their family has money and they're adoptive father is a doctor. I'm not meeting these people in this." I say.

She chuckles and takes me to the house. I run in and put my stuff in the room that had my name on it then changed into my planned outfit

 I run in and put my stuff in the room that had my name on it then changed into my planned outfit