Why is this Happening (Merome FanFic)

Chapter 1

I was sitting in the airport waiting for Jerome to come pick me up for minecon tomorrow. The reason we didn't fly down together is because I had to work and they needed Jerome down here to help set up Team Crafted's station. But that's no matter. I was just happy to see my baby again.

While I was waiting, I decided to play my favorite game, people watching. It's where I look at the people around me and come up with background stories as to what's happening in their life right at this moment, depending on their body language.

I started looking at this girl. She had shiny black hair with aqua blue and red streaks in it. She was wearing a very shear black and white plaid top unbuttoned all the way revealing a black lacy camisole. She was also wearing black short-shorts and black strapped cork wedges. But then I noticed something, she was nervously biting her thumb nail while talking on her cell phone. "What's wrong?" I thought as she hung up the phone and ran and gave another girl a hug who was behind her. This girl had simple blonde hair and wore regular jean shorts, a pink T-shirt, and tennis shoes. I heard the blonde haired girl call the black haired girl "Jayme" and Jayme called the blonde haired girl "Nicole". When they turn around to grab Jayme's luggage, she smiled. When Jayme smiled, I felt a flutter in my chest...wait! What am I thinking!? I am in love with Jerome!

While all this was going on, I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. All of a sudden I jumped ten feet in the air in surprise and turned around ready to defend, but it was Jerome. I quickly wrapped my arms around him while he laughed at my scared expression.

"Babe it was just me," he laughed. "What were you doing that made me scare you so bad?"

"Oh. Nothing. I was just deep in thought," I stated.

"About what?" He inquired.

"About you of course," I lied and weakly smiled.

~time skip to hotel~

Once I got into Jerome and my's room, I put my suitcase in the closet and sat on the bed. Next thing I know, I have Jerome straddling my lap.

"What do you want to do now?" He purred in my ear.

"You tell me," I said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him. He kissed me back with passion, but all of a sudden, Jayme's smile popped into my mind. The only thing I could think was, "Why is this Happening?"