Chapter 10

Mitch POV

It was the morning and we were all in the kitchen around the table with Ian making us breakfast. The only one not down here was Jayme. Pretty soon there were footsteps coming from the stairs and everyone snapped their heads to Jayme. She came toward us brushing her long hair out of her face and was wearing capri yoga pants and a sports bra. I try to advert my eyes but i take one last glance and I notice black writing across her right rib. I look over and see Ty's eyes popping out of his head.

All of a sudden Ian jogs over and wraps a jacket around her shoulders and whispers something to her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry guys! I guess I just didn't realize because this is how I walk around at home," she said sitting in Ian's lap curling up like a ball.

"It's true. She does," Nicole said giggling.

"You ok Ty?" Jayme asked getting up and wrapping her arms around his neck from behind, kissing his cheek.

"Y-yeah," Ty stutters.

"Jayme," I speak up, and she looks at me with her warm, comforting eyes, "You have a tattoo?"

"Actually," she says standing up straight, "I have three. This one," she says unzipping Ian's hoodie pointing to black, cursive letters scrolled over her right ribs, reading 'Serendipity'

"What does serendipity mean?" Jason asks, getting a stern look from Nicole because he was gawking at Jayme.

Jayme giggles and says, "Serendipity means a fortunate accident. Anyway, I also have this one," she said zipping up the jacket and pulling the left sleeve holding out her wrist that is covered with scars, new and old, up to the back of her elbow, but the back of her wrist there was a black infinity sigh with the word 'Life' written in cursive into the brim of the sign, stretching the length of her wrist.

"Jayme....." Ian said, eyeing her scars, "Please....." And all she did was turn around and kiss him filled with passion.

"So what's the third tattoo?" Jerome chuckled at the two lovebirds, wrapping his arm around me pecking at my neck.

"It's right here," she said moving her all of her hair to her left shoulder, turning slightly to show a red heart with a black outline on the tender spot behind her ear.

"That's cute. What's it for?" Quentin asked as Jayme his her face in Ian chest. "I take that as a 'Shut up'" he said chuckling.

~Skip a couple hours~

Jerome POV

It's been a few hours and right now Mitch and Ian are sitting on the couch playing halo with Jayme sitting next to him draping her legs over his lap. Adam and Quentin went on a lunch date. And Nicole and Jason where sitting in the chair just talking.

"Hey Jayme, can I talk to you?" I asked, walking up behind the couch.

"Sure," she said standing up and walking over to me with a worried look on her face, "What's wrong? Are you mad at me?"

"No! Nothing like that. Don't worry," I said whilst pulling her into a hug.

"Ok. Good," she said hugging back then pulling away.

"So. As you know Mitch and my one year anniversary are coming up," I began, whispering so Mitch couldn't hear. "I want to get him something perfect, and I thought you'd have a great idea for what i should do."

She gave me a bright smile, thought about it, and said, "How about a gold iPod engraved with 'Power Moves Only' and put a bunch of love songs on it that mean something to you and how you feel about him."

"That's a great idea!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around her, looking over her shoulder and see Mitch looking at us smiling. 'Oh god. I hope he didn't hear us' I thought as I unraveled my arms from around her waist. In one smooth motion, Ian stood up, walked over to Jayme and wrapped his arms around her and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. I glance over to Mitch and see he had a sad look in his eyes, but tried to hide it with a smile.

I walk over to him and kneel down in front of him and hold his face in my hands, "I love you so so much," I said, running my thumb over his cheek.

"I love you too," he said leaning his head in my hand. I smiled at him, leaning in, lightly pressing my lips to his. He pulled me up to his lap, deepening the kiss, running his hands down my sides, digging his nails into my sides, grinding up on me.

"Get a room!" Jayme exclaims, "Oh fuck! Is that the time?"

"It's ten minutes fast, why?" Ian asks, holding her tighter.

"I have to go," she said rushing to the door, "Nikki, I am going home then going back out. I might be late depending on how things go. Love you guys!" She said running out to her mustang and driving away, leaving us all questioning what just happened.

A/N: sorry for such a long update. I was in the hospital last week when I was supposed to update for a week. I hope you all enjoy! Love you!