Chapter Seven

Jerome POV

After we finished it was only about 11 am so I got up and took a shower and Mitch did the same after me. We kinda figured that Ian went back to sleep bc no one heard anything from him since he told the guys that they were going out with us tonight. They were all happy as was I because Jayme and Nicole were like a breath of fresh air for us. I could see them being our friends for a long time.

Right now, all the guys (except Ian which it was confirmed that he was in fact sleeping) were hanging out in mine and Mitch's room, while Mitch had his arm draped around my shoulder still looking pretty tired.

There was a knock on the door and Mitch said, "Ty go answer that, I'm too tired."

"Fine," he said standing up and answering the door.

"Heyyy!" Two familiar voices rang out. 'Sweet. Jayme and Nicole are here' I thought smiling.

"C'mon in!" Ty said, you could hear the smile in his voice.

When they walked in Jayme walked around giving us a hug and a kiss on each cheek. 'Hollywood has gotten to her' I think chuckling to myself while Nicole just sat down waving shyly. Jayme, however, didn't sit down. She was dressed differently than this morning. She was wearing a knee length cyan blue sundress a pair of black wedges a knit black barré a black knit "Infinity Scarf" and glasses. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"Would any of you like to go with me on photography run?" She asked nervously biting her lip.

"Agh! Jaymeeeee!" Nicole whined, "We're on vacation! Stop with the school work!"

"This isn't JUST school work Nikki. It's a part of my career. To help me get a job," Jayme said squeaking high enough Coco would be able to hear her.

"I thought you already had a job lined up for after you graduate," she retorted giggling at her friends reaction.

"I do but what if I get fired and at some point I'll want to quit."

"True," Nicole said thoughtfully. "But please don't make me go. You always embarrass me"

"When have I ever embarrassed you?"

"Like the time you went into Hollister and asked to borrow a mannequin and when they said no you asked where you could buy one." Her statement made all us guys erupt with laughter.

"I'll go!" I said still laughing, "Photography has always interested me. And I'd love to watch a professional," I said smiling at her.

"Well. Thank you hun. And I'm hardly a professional" she said modestly.

"Ha!" Nicole said with a small snort. "Aren't you graduating top of you class and already have a job secure at the to the best photography studios in LA?"

"Yeah," Jayme said putting her head down causing Jason to get and give her a hug. She giggled and hugged back. 'I think he has a crush on her' I thought and gave Mitch a look, him giving one back telling me he thinks so too.

"Let's go!" She exclaims picking up her huge ass purse.

"K" I say smiling, standing up and giving Mitch a kiss, Jayme and Nicole squeaking and smiling at each other as we did so. We all chuckled, Mitch squeezing my hand for a second before I left.

~Time Skip to Destination~

I have to admit. I was a little surprised when we pulled up in front of a Starbucks. She had said she already had a plan but I thought it'd be of palm trees and what not. When we walk in she pick up some coffee beans and asks for an empty venti cup. The guy looks at her a little strange but he rings up her purchase and she walks out the door with me following in toe. When she stopped and turned around, I did not expect it and fell into her pressing her against our car.