Chapter 4

Germany's POV:
We separated ourselves from each other for some hours. It quite bothered me so much that Italy was on the verge to cry.

Maybe he is worried about his bruder? I didn't hesitate to ask him.

"Vee, Luddy, do you want to go into town to get some snacks for tonight?"

I was a bit hungry for something sweet but it was raining hard, so i go into the kitchen.

As luck would have it, i had some cake batter and other cake recipes.

I can make some German Chocolate moose cake.

"Vee!! Can I help you Luddy? Please? Pretty please with pasta and meatballs on top of the noodles? I promise to clean up my messes!"

Italy gave me the puppy eyes and I couldn't resist them any longer.

"Oh all right. We must save some fo-"

I was interrupted by an albino idoit. And that idoit was my bruder.

Why must he always come in the middle of good and fuzzy and loving moments?

"Hallo Ludwig! Tut mir liede für being so late for the celebration of the Berlin wall again! I was so drunk that I stayed at Antonio's house. He sure can hold a great fiesta at his place! Keseses!!"

Why must he be so loud and annoying all the time. I bet he got kicked out as soon as possible from Romano.

I am amazed how Spain can handle Romano's attitude and complainings.

(( This was a Chapter with one POV))