oo6

Kookie💀: Yoonji?! where are you?!!!

unseen at 3:48am

°JUNGKOOK

I searched all over for Yoonji but I couldn't find her. I started asking random people for her. I don't think she could've gone far.

"Bro, have you seen a girl with a super hot red short dress, longish hair, and kinda short but not too tall?" I asked this random fellow. He thought about it for a few seconds before he suddenly pointed towards a couch.

"I think I did. She walked out with some guy with silver hair and she left her phone on the table too" he responded pointing out the lonely device.

Silver hair? Silver hair? That must be jimin. What is that idiot hyung doing with my girl? I mean sister!

I clenched my fists and walked to the table and grabbed her phone. Her passcode was pretty easy to figure out so I quickly entered her contacts and typed Jimin's phone. A name popped up in her contacts as 'Daddy Jimin'. I chuckled in disbelief and in sudden random annoyance. What's wrong with me today?

I called Jimin through her phone

Ring ring ring

/hello?

/JIMIN YOU IDIOT!! Wait...hello? Yoonji?! Is that you?

/Jungkook! Ugh why did you leave me you idiot?!

/I'm sorry! But why did you leave with Jimin?

/well he talked to me and didn't leave me like you did. He got drunk so I took him to our house and he's sleeping on our bed.

She explained

/what? That stupid hyung, you didn't drink anything right?

/well jimin offered me some whiskey so I said yes but only a little.

/yah! Don't drink anything from anybody at these parties. Anyway kick him out of my spot.

/what? Why? I can't anyway he's hugging me tightly. Plus he looks like a baby, I can't. I'm soft.

I got mad instantly, why am I even mad?

/I'm coming home and I better see him out of my spot, only I get to hug you.

/I'll try, and no you don't haha

End of call

vote§share§follow

[EDITED CHAPTER 072318]