02

02|A Normal Life

02|A Normal Life

A beautiful young woman stood outside a CCPD office, smiling broadly from ear to ear as she waited for the officer to get done with his shift. Her feet paced outside the door, the excitement of the evening was beginning to get to her.

Reyna had her hair down and styled, and had somehow managed to put on makeup before her and Cisco's night out. Eagerly she got onto her tip toes and looked through the clear window to Officer West's office, where Barry and Cisco were being briefed about a MetaHuman case.

Cisco had recently been given a badge and made an Officer at CCPD. He wasn't allowed to have a gun, but after working on so many cases and helping so many people, they had decided to honor him in some way.

Reyna's bright green, outlined eyes peered up over the door again and through the glass, but this time Cisco was there staring at her, trying to hide a smirk. Reyna's eyes widened as she slowly lowered herself, unbelievably excited for their evening alone.

Joe opened his office door and Barry emerged behind him, with Cisco in the far rear.

" I thought I told you I'd meet you outside your apartment, I didn't want you to have to wait.."

Cisco spoke quietly, placing a reassuring hand on her lower back as the two of them began to leave CCPD.

" But.. I'm excited.."

Reyna whined coyly to Cisco as Barry and Joe watched from afar.

" Have fun you two! "

Joe teased Cisco and Reyna as they walked out, but while Cisco smiled and ignored Joe, Reyna was more than happy to wave on her way out.

" We totally are! "

Cisco tried to rush her out of the building, but it was too late. They could hear Joe and Barry's laughter from outside the door.

__

Cisco had ended up bringing her over to his house, which was a small apartment just a few blocks from STAR labs. It was nice, but Reyna knew why he loved being at her home so much. Her apartment was twice the size of his.

Cisco tried to rush them out the door, but Reyna had to stop him.

Cisco had on a nice button up shirt and his shoulder length, raven black hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. Reyna noticed that he didn't even have his normal sneakers on, but instead, a nice pair of formal shoes.

"Cisco.."

Reyna grabbed him by his collar on their way down the stairs, causing him to abruptly stop. She let her palms rest flat against his abdomen and slowly rubbed them up his chest and to his collar, fixing it slowly, and taking her time adjusting it.