|~The Bet~|

Marinettes POV

Oh no it's Chlo-hoe umm I mean Chloe screaming for Adrien again when will she ever learn that he wants nothing to do with him.
"Oh Adrikins me, Lila and Sabrina are becoming a band for the talent show do you want to join us, you can even kiss me in it hehe" as she finishes the sentence she tried to kiss Adrien on the lips but he shoves her away. Phew that was close, the only person I want him to kiss is me hehe.

Adriens POV

After Chloe asked me that question she tried to kiss me but I shoved her away because I don't want my first kiss to be with Chloe I want it to be with Marinette, well I Guess I have to answer her question *sigh* 

"Sorry Chloe but I am already in a band with Marinette, Alya and Nino"as I said that I saw Marinette sigh and it looked so cute. "What, your in a band with Maritrash, you should be with me because you belong to me!" Chloe yelled. I say Mari walk up to Chloe and while that was happening Alya said something to me "Uh oh mean Mari coming to play"
"Mean Mari?" Me and Nino both asked at the same time. "Just watch" Alya replied to as while she started to record Mari and Chloe

3rd Person POV

"Listen Chloe Adrien chose us so deal with it, unless you are to stubborn Chlo-hoe!" Marinette said with a cold look in her eyes. "Ugh when did trash start to talk, wait how about a little bet." Chloe said while smirking. "Ok if I win you will never mess with me, Alya, Nino and Adrien ever again" Marinette stated, "alright then if I win I get to read your dairy to the whole class" Chloe said still wearing a big smirk on her face. "Deal!" Marinette said shaking Chloe's Hand. "Girl what did you just do, you know Chloe will just use her Daddy to win" Alya said with a worried face. "Don't worry, we will win for sure"

_________________________________________

A.N: Hope you enjoyed this new chapter and ALL THE POV'S, have an amazing day ~Luna