|Chloe's Point of View|~Not a Chapter~

Herro Herro~ I know this is not part of the story but I really wanted to write this and post it where people would see so here it is

___________________________

So I decided to write a story on Chloe's Point of view, I was inspired by my friend Maria's Story about Lila and when I read it again, it got me thinking, what I Chloe didn't mean to look like the bad guy... Uhhh girl, bad girl. Please don't mind if there is bad grammar for I do not English.

~Enjoy~

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Chloe's Pov

Hi, My name is Chloe, Chloe Bourgeois. My father is the Mayor and I am The most popular and fabulous girl in Paris! Well that's what people think that's how  I think about myself... but they're wrong.

You see, when I was just a little girl I was a kind and sensitive girl but since I was born into a rich family all the kids thought I was snobby and mean so they avoided me and some even bullied me, well not everyone.

"Are you ok?"
"Y-Yea I'm ok, thanks for helping me back there"
"No problem, by the Way names Adrien, Adrien Agreste. You wanna be friends"
"S-Sure!"

That was the day I made my first friend, he was one of the first people to be nice to me. From that day on we hung out almost all the time even after school, I didn't care that his dad was famous, I just hung out with him cause he was nice and sweet.

Everything was just perfect until one day...

I found out that my mom had died in a Car Crash. That was when my world went upside down.

I was so depressed that I would just stay curled up in my blanket crying, I didn't even go to school and I barely ate. After like a week I finally left my room, but when I went out I wasn't expecting what happened next. My dad was waiting for me in the living room. He gave me a lecture about me, that I should stop being vulnerable and soft, that I should do anything to get anything I wanted, I had to be a leader instead of a follower. And when he said anything, he meant anything, he said that if I didn't get it I had to fight for it, and that also meant that I could be mean, but the one thing that affected me most was when he said and I quote "if I didn't follow his orders, I would be a disgrace to the Bourgeois name" I didn't want to hurt my father so I decided to change my personality to fit what he told me to be.

The next day I went back to school with new clothes and a new personality. Some girl came up to me and started to bully me, I was about to run away which is what I normally do but I remembered my father's words so I just stood up straight and said with a monotone.

"I don't think you should be saying that stuff to me, my father is the Mayor and one to him can get u and your families kicked out of Paris or he could take all your necessities away and you could become homeless, so I would recommend you go away and leave me alone, Understood?" Right After I said that I felt powerful, it felt nice, to be on top but when I looked at the girls they were just apologizing and begging me not to hurt them or their families so I forgave them but if they ever hurt me again I would make them homeless.

I kept on doing this for the next few weeks but I never saw Adrien so when I went to his teacher and asked where he was, she said that he was pulled out of school to start homeschooling, but he would be replaced with a Girl named Sabrina. I decided to be friends with her so when she came to the school I immediately became friends with her cause my dad did say that I could stroll make friends.

Fast forward a few years and. I am now known as the Mayor's daughter not as Chloe Bourgeois. I was just walking into school when I saw My old friend Adrien Agreste but when I tried to Hug him he just stepped away and Looked at me in disgust, I guess he has heard of what I have done. I wanted to tell him why I acted like this but I couldn't or else my father would have been furious so I kept up the act around him and lets just say I acted like kind of a female dog.

Now there's this girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng who people say I bully but I just envy her, she has the perfect life and I was jealous so I did what my Father said if I couldn't get what I wanted, I had to fight for it but she was a real person so I Guess I had to hurt her so that's what I did, I didn't ever want to hurt her but I had to but I never wanted to hurt her, she seemed like a nice Girl but I had to obey my father.

Now to in present time, I want to do some good, I want to stop this act, the only people who know about the real me are Sabrina and Nathaniel, yes Nathaniel, I apologised to him for being mean to him and we became great friends but I want to be good again.

But when I came home one day I saw a Weird shaped box on my desk. When I opened it a bright yellow light flashed in my eyes and when the light faded away I saw a a little bee Like creature. After an Awkward 1 Whole Minutes of staring and awkward silence the creature Spoke.

"Hi i'm Pollen Nice to meet you!"

And that was the beginning to a New chapter in my life.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Word Count: 1047 words
//I hope you enjoyed that and more Chapters will be coming out soon, Now until next time. BAI~//