My heart

This is for my friend Gage, he always keeps his feelings bottled up inside and not many people can see past his walls, this is what I think we would hear if he let his feelings flow free.

I always sit alone never feeling at home never feeling accepted. And as I try to breathe I fall to my knees choking on tears I refuse to let fall. This world of ours so cruel and daunting.  I wish for the day when I can bee the truest me I could ever hope to be to have no fear of scrutiny.
I feel it killing me inside! All of these feelings I try to hide because I don't want to deal with the fear of being somebody else's burden!........
This child he cries out for the help of his friends but....
They all crash and slam against the walls he has work so hard to build! And as the sun finally sets we break through the walls and find him alone and cold as though he had been drowning... And it is only as we realize that his side of the wall is a vast ocean of salty tears cried out over many years... It is only when we all lend our warmth and love that we are able to reverse the pain that has been inflicted upon him. As he walks his own path on this side of his wall we all walk with him.
Allie + Gage :
Some have been hurt and try to hide the tears, others just let them fall.
Some of us have never even been hurt at all.
We cry and scream for help but no one is here to listen. 
Time passes slowly and I'm feeling lowly without you here beside me.
You act as my shield and help me to yeild against the torrent of tears filling me up inside.
It wraps my soul in vines and chokes me until their is nothing left inside!
I'll build you a wall that will never fall and I'll tear away the vines from your soul.
I vow to never let you go because I have always wanted you to know that I love you and I will never let you go.
Even in my darkest days I will never let my feelings fade because I love you.