Chapter 8

As we walked into the house I was suprisedto see my mom. 

"Hi", I muttered walking right by her through to the kitchen.

"Who's that?",Harry whispered as he was sitting down on his chair.

"My mom", I replied, the coldness in my voice visable.

"Why havn't we seen her before?", Liam asked. 

"Well we arn't exactly close"

"Oh I'm sorry", Niall said running up to hug me. I hugged him back. I loved Niall's cuddles they were so warm and soft.

"It's no big deal, really.. We just don't get along", I shrugged.

Niall let go of me and smiled.

"Are you sure, I can't believe living with your mum who hates you", Harry murmmered.

"FOR GOD SAKE", screamed. "MY MOM HATES ME SO WHAT?". i was so angry. They just kept bringing it up. I really couldn't be bothered with it. I got to my room and lay down on my bed trying to block out the chat I was still hearing downstairs.

"You okay?", I heard Justin voice and turned around to see him smiling in the doorway.

"Yeah, just they wouldn't stop going on about it", I frowned.

"Okay, I'm going to the toilet come downstairs whenever you're cooled down", He smiled.

"okay I will", I turned aroud to face the other way.

I tried to sleep but honestly I wasn't tired.

"Sorry about down there"

I turned around to face the door and saw Zayn.

"Hey, I know you didn't want to talk about it down there so the guys are never going to mention again".  

"Sounds great", I spoke sarcastically.

Zayn walked over and sat beside me on the bed.

"You know, I get we havn't been getting on the best but, It's just.."

I turned around and sat up, to face him.

"Well.. I find it hard to get on with guys after stuff that's happened"

"I'm with you there, but with girls..", he smirked. "You know I loved this girl and I did the whole climbing through her window thing to be romantic only to find her in bed with some guy, sorta lost all trust there"

"Yeah.. sorry to hear that", I sympathised.

"so what about you?", he smiled slightly.

"Well basically I've done things I regret and that sucked, giving me the name of a slut or whatever but I tried to change that, then well my ex-boyfriend was total ass and got me drunk to sleep with his bestfriend and give me an even worse name, but no one believes mesince he is football captain and the school wouldn't want to loose him"

"Woah, I believe you", he whispered into my ear.

We looked into each others eyes and I turned away.

"Whats wrong?", he asked.

"I'm falling for you", I smiled. His fingers under my chin, he turned my head to face him.He looked at me and smiled pushing his lips against mine. It felt tingles through my body. I then pulled away and rested my head against his and smiled. How many girls would kill to be in the position?

"Heyyy Buddyyyy!", niallscreamed running into my room and jumping on us. Louis followed and landed on us like a ton of bricks. 

"Hey, I'd like to make it the beach house tomorrow", I squealed.