Chapter 22

**************ZAYN'S P.O.V****************

After telling Becca I would stay with her I didn't realise it would mean staying with her while she went for a bath (wearing a bikini of course).

I tried not to stare at her but her body was just amazing!

"This is such a mess", Hannah groaned, still replaying what she could remember of today.

It was going so well. We were more in love and everything was so perfect.

Now she can't even remember me.

I got my phone from my pocket and went onto my twitter,

- hey guys, sorry I havn't tweeted for a while. A friend of me and the boys is out of hospital just looking after her at the moment. 

Then I started to get lots of mentions and notifications. I have now got over 1.4 million followers which is just mad!

-Are you talking about Becca? :S I checked my dm's and I had a message from justin.

-Er, yeah she has temperary amnesia, should be gone in a week hopefully, she got her head hurt can barely remember a thing.

-Oh man, I'm getting a flight to come see her tomorrow, See you then man <3

Big chance she wouldn't remember him when he flew out here. I heard Harry arrive downstairs and my blood started to boil. 

"Do you want to get out  and I'll go downstairs and see the guys-",

"and girls" Becca interupted.

I smiled and then continued to talk. "and tell them how you are, I'll get you some more water", I smiled.

I walked downstairs and through to the lounge and glared at Harry.

"Were you in the bath with her?", Liam broke the silence.

"Er, no she didn't want me to leave so she got me to stya with her in the bathroom. She was covered and we talked", I spoke calmly trying to look from Harry.

"I want to talk to her", Harry frowned, glaring at me once again.

"You've done enough Harry!", I raised my voice pounding my fist on the coffee table.

The other had no clue about what had really happened. They was only told she hit her head.

I couldn't just blame Harry. Her injury was partly my fault.

"What the fuck is that to mean", Harry snapped.

"You Fucking hit her Harry!", I shouted pointing angrily at him, my glare heavy. The others were sat quietly, mouths wide open in shock.

"I didn't bloody mean it Zayn, You got me angry and we were pushing each other around, I tried to punch you but Becca stood between us at the wrong time, I punched hard but I didn't mean for it to hit her I knew that you could take the impact of the punch. She fell back hut her head on the kitchen worktop and fell to the floor! You know I didn't want that to happen, I care about Becca!", Harry tone was quieter and he flopped to his seat, closing his eyes and sighing.

I decided to just go and get Becca a glass of water and go give her it.

"Knock knock", I smiled pushing her door open.

"Hey Zayn", she smiled back at me.

"I'm so tired", she yawned taking a drink of the water I had just given her.

"Go to sleep, I'll go see the others", I smiled starting to head for the door.

"you promised you would stay?", she frowned.

"Only if you want me too", I gave her a slight smile and sat next to her on her bed.

"Thanks Zayn", she grinned and slowly closed her eyes.

"It's okay", I lay down beside her and started to drift off to sleep opening my eyes every once in a while to check she wasn;t in a coma.. or worse. Dead.

[A.N] so this is chapter 22!!!:oooo crazy right?!

So found out what happened to BECCA!!!!   :O

Once again, Crazy Right? 

Watching scrubs :-) So funnyyyyy, but anyway It;s distracting me so I can't write anymore :)!!! I cant do this on my own, I'm no superman :) hahaaa

Fan, Vote, Comment & Continue reading!!!<3 p.s sorry for the swearing. I've appolisgised so you can;t report or whatever ;)!