Chapter 13

It was half past 8 and we were all agthered round the campfire. Niall was next to me and cuddling kayleigh. 

Alana was smiling and just sliently looking into Liams eyes while he gazed into hers.

Harry was chasing Louis. Zayn was across from me and Justin was on the other side to me and my head rested on his shoulder.

I couldn't help but feel quite awkward about what happened earlier with Zayn so when he looked over to me i tried to avoid his gaze. I was supposed to be changing this summer and I sleep with Zayn. To most girls this would be a fantasy, but I knew the real Zayn, sweet and charming and I felt asthough sleeping with him would make us grow apart. I shirvered as I was starting to get cold. I told them I wasgoing off to put on some joggers and a jumper.

I got to my room and felt uncertain about the previous events. I didn'twant him to leave me after all he knew I wasn't like my old ways so he would never do that to me. God why am I like this! Start to fall in love for the first time and I'm backing out because I'm scared of what might happen! I'm such an idiot. yes.

"knock knock", Zayn smiled.

"Erm, hey, hi, hello", I smiled awkwardly.

"Becca I can't help but feel you've been awkward with me since you know...", He sighed.

"No,  well I mean yes, but not on purpose.. I've never felt like this about anyone and I don't want to tell you I love you then you leave", I whispered holding back the pain in my voice.

"you love me?", he grinned.

I started to blush and pulled out some joggers. I slid them on quickly after taking off my shorts. 

"You didn't answer the question, Becca"

"Zayn, We're not even an official item, I sleep with you and think I love you", I stated to cry. I didn'teven know why. I was just overcome with so many emotions, love, anger, sadness.

"I thought I made it quite clear I havedeep feeling for you. I. Love. You. I guess it may have only been a week but yes. I do love you Becca", he smiled shyly asthough he was risking all by saying three little words.

"I love you too", I smiled and grapped his head and kissed  him. I puuled away and looked into his eyes.

"you mean alot to me, I never wanna see you cryong or upset", he wiped tears from my cheeks and I cuddled into him.

"Lets go", I smlied and pulled him out to the fire everyone was still at.

"Lets play dares", Niall smirked.

"Oh yeah Niall, I like your thinking!", Louis  winked "becca can go first"

"what why!?", I pouted.

"Cause you're names starts first in the alphabet", He said sticking his tongue out.

"No Louis it's Alana..", Kayleigh pointed out.

"yeah, well Alana can go next", he shrugged and we all laughed.

"hmm,, okay becca I dare you to kiss..", Niall smirked.

"Harry", Justin added smirking.

""Ahaha clever Justin", Louis smiled and air high fived him.

"Fine", Harry shrugged.

"Er, okay", I said trying to make my voice sound casual when inside I was still thinking about Zayn saying he loved me and now I was kissing Harry. He would understand it was only dare and nothing more.

I sat next to harry and started to kiss him. It was a dare so I tried not to flinch or pull away screaming about changing this summer. Then Harry started to use his tongue. I allowed him and I was now making out with Harry, did I mention I enjoyed it. I pulled away and looked around the group awkwardly who were staring at us in shock with there mouths wide open.