Chapter Twenty-One. Sparky

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE. 

Katie bumped into Michelle on the way into school.

'Hi Katie. Loved the party on Saturday. Great hit.'

Katie assumed Mich was referring to the boy who grabbed her for a kiss, more like a snog. 'You mean Sparky.'

'Him, the very dude. I saw you kiss three or four times.'

'Oh damn,' said Katie, rolling her eyes, 'I wish I hadn't. I had too much to drink.'

'It was your birthday, you can do what you like.'

Later, Katie found herself cornered by Sparky, a boy in her class, who thought a lot of himself, now full of confidence from the party.

'You do some fab kissin' Katie girl. You and me . . .'

'No Sparky, I shouldn't have let you do that.'

'Rub-bish,' he jeered. 'You enjoyed it, I could tell. We would have done more, except the taxis turned up.' He leaned into her as a dozen other students pushed past them. He fumbled his hand down her waist to her skirt hem.

'Don't.'

'We can do it later, Katie girl.'

'No we can't, never again.'

'Sure we can . . .'

Katie had difficulty pushing him away, but managed to squeeze out of his orbit. He still managed to make a pass at her bum.

After a tedious last lesson, Katie felt relief to escape and climb into the BMW, parked in it's usual place. Another world. They had fallen into a routine; Paul would take Katie from school to the studio; she would unwind with a coffee and kiss; sometimes they would make love or just 'be'; then she would be dropped off at her house to do homework and eat with her family.

Today she wanted to tell Paul the news she had holding back from him.

-O-

Katie sat on the bench seat next to Paul and opposite them sat Michelle and Rachel. The location, a pop-up bar restaurant, the food leaning towards Mexican, the premises housed in commercial sea containers. The simple construction of four containers locked together, on top of which were set another four, gave a vogue feel to the place. 

She and Paul had walked to the South Bank location, her arm through his. Paul had said how much he loved her choice of clothes; grey and black fluffy short coat; ruffled black skirt with white dots in a thin mesh material with loose folds tied tight to her narrow waist; black under slip; black tights and flats. Made her feel good, especially when Paul said, 'your skirt has a whisk to it, a sort of after-flow, which follows your legs as you walk. I find it hypnotic and beautiful. And shows off your 'dancers' legs.'

Compliments from Paul made her feel warm.

The four of them eat a snack lunch sharing the bowls of food in the middle of the rough wooden table.

The three girls chatted about school. Katie was in a bright mood. Until Michelle mentioned Sparky.

'Don't bring him into the conversation, he's such a pig,' moaned Katie.

'Why?' said Paul, who had been mainly quiet up to this point.

'Nothing,' said Katie, who could kick Mich for mentioning Sparky.

Michelle said, 'he's just hassling Katie, that's all,' and glanced at Paul for a reaction.

'Hassling?' enquired Paul, 'what about?'

Katie didn't want this subject going any further, but gave up when Rachel commented.

'Nickname Sparky, but he's a bully, intent on hitting on Katie,' Rachel said, matter-of-factly.

Katie moved her hand over to Paul's thigh. She knew the others had seen this and gave a dismissive look to her two friends.

Paul seemed to catch the sub-text, the knowing glances between the girls, the hesitation in the talk flow, but to Katie's relief he moved his leg nearer to her. A sort of reassurance from her boyfriend.

Katie burst into tears. She and Paul had just got back to the studio. To hold her emotion back hadn't been easy and she was reminded what her Mum had said, there will be times when you feel all weepy, or irritable or not feeling well. But this was all about the lunchtime gossip. Katie had pushed it back in her mind, as the four of them strolled along the South Bank of The Thames. 

Now she was safely back with Paul in his house and the dam broke.

Paul did his best, made some coffee, opened a Belgian chocolate box and tried to console her.

She settled into his embrace, curled up on the sofa, surrounded by cushions.

Katie sniffed, 'I must look a wreck.'

'You look fine.'

'Why you fancied me in the first place, I will never know.' More moisture filled her eyes.

'I fancy you all the time.'

'Even now?' She blinked to get a better view of this lovely man sitting next to her. This man who must surely know there is something wrong at school, surely suspects that twat Sparky. Paul didn't ask, not yet anyway.

Katie relaxed when Paul said, 'trust me?'

'Yes.'

'Let me take charge over you. Here and now. To do whatever I say. Agreed?'

She secretly, deep down, wanted Paul to take over, to snap her out of her mood. Her tears dried quicker than she expected. 'I agree.'

'Come with me.' 

Katie willingly took his outstretched hand. Was lead upstairs. Told to stand next to the bed while he took her clothes off. Katie's white shirt buttons, undone, one by one in a confident snake-like flick of his fingers, black skirt and under slip came off next, then tights which she had to help by wriggling out of them. 

'Take a shower', he ordered.

Katie almost lost the energy to put one foot in front of the other, as she entered the bathroom and took off her underwear. She stepped into the shower, warm water increasing the flow of images of how Paul might take her.

He came in, still in shirt and jeans, no shoes or socks. Stood in the spray with Katie. His clothes now soaked.

'Undress me, Katie.'

She did, her pulse rate climbing, and completed his strip with the wet underpants, which she pulled away. Katie just wanted to stay where she was, kneeling in front of him. 

'Wash me.'

She did. Paul's circumcised extension went from limp to fully stretched, as she soaped him. She loved that he still wore the neck chain she had given him in Carmel. She felt the power of a woman, wondered who was really in charge, with such a need so evident in Paul. So easy to satisfy a man, to remember where their brains were, and use it. Katie gave up the internal debate and waited for instructions.

'Dry yourself and come with me.'

She did. And walked into the bedroom to see the two pink fluffies locked in place at the top of the bed head, four foot apart. Katie heard his words to lie down, saw, and felt her wrists handcuffed, body stretched. Nice. Witnessed Paul kneel between her legs, pulled them apart to pay homage to her V.

Sensations took over as Katie gave up her body, lost all sense of time, lost how many times she came, and got transported to another world.