Chapter 1

It was a normal boring day. The trees where blooming and the sun was bright, the cold nip of winter weather was still lingering in the slight breeze. You brushed your (h/c) hair back and sighed. It was coming up to your 17th birthday and honestly you couldn't care less. You strolled through the park when a dog walked up and barked at you. You walked along and scowled at it, then rolled your eyes. You saw a free bench and decided to have a seat. You shut your (e/c) eyes and watched the inside of your eye lids.

Your peace was destroyed when a rounded object collided with your head, you fell in your seat and hit your head again on the bench. You gritted your teeth and sat back up and fixed your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You looked at the floor and saw a football rolling around your feet, you wanted to kick it into a near bush and swear to your hearts content, but, that was too much effort. Instead you watched it be picked up by someone who completely ignored you.

It was a peaceful life, being ignored. People would hate it but if they there in the same "condition" as you where, it seemed nice. You crossed your legs and flung your hands behind your head and stared up at a tree that loomed over you.

'I'm sorry about that'.

You looked at each leaf and the little lines traveling through right to the end.

'are you listening?'.

You yawned and stretched your arms before pausing. A guy was standing in front of you. He looked kind of worried about something and your eyes widened.

'I'm sorry I hit you' he said again. You looked behind you to see if he was speaking to anyone else. But once you turned back around you saw that his blue eyes were locked on yours. You where shocked, someone spoke to you. You nodded with confusion and he signed out.

'I really hope I didn't hurt you too much, well i kicked that ball pretty rough' he said with a little chuckle and then took a seat next to you. You watched his every move. You moved away from him a little, still staring at him, he had a very strong American acent. He looked puzzled.

'do I have something on my face?' he questioned.

'how can you see me?' you said still looked dead at him. He blinked.

'because I'm not blind...' he said with a little smile and you shook your head.

'I mean, how can you see me? No one else can apart from animals' you said as a dog started barking at you. You stood up and shouted.

'PISS OFF WILL YOU!'. The guy looked at you like you where crazy and you sat back down and crossed your arms. He seemed a little freaked out. You could see he wanted to say something but he couldn't. You sighed out.

'I can't believe you haven't heard of a ghost before' you sounded sarcastic but his eyes widened with fear.

'a g-ghost?' he said and then smiled nervously. 'but how come the ball hit you?' he said.

'because... I don't know, maybe because I didn't dodge it!' you said sarcasticly and then shook your head. Your face turned into your normal glaring position.

'this is your cue to leave' you said gesturing your arms away from you. He didn't budge. Instead he raised a arm and ruffled your (h/c) hair until you couldn't see.

'DO YOU MIND!?' you said and pushed him off of you.

'you don't seem like a ghost to me...'. He still looked at you. You sighed and stood up.

'you want me to prove it! Fine I will!' you stormed over to the middle of the park and sounded at the top of your lungs.

'I WAS MURDERED 3 DAYS BEFORE MY 17TH BIRTHDAY BY A MAN WHO ONLY GOT 3 YOURS IN PRISON! IT'S BEEN A YEAR TODAY SINCE I BECAME A GHOST!' you ended and took a breath in. The guy looked around and saw that no one looked at you. They played with there dogs, and watched over their children. You walked up to a man on his phone.