Chapter 3

'get off me. Get off me. Get off me' you said repeatedly as you hit Alfred, he woke up and looked at you with sleepy eyes. Your face had gone back to its original gray tone and he moved. You scrambled off of him and stood up.

'what did I say about touching me?' you said in anger.

'you touched me first' he said defending himself.

'yeah but I was asleep, you could have pushed me away!' you crossed your arms.

'doesn't that count as touching you?' he said and smiled and you glared at him.

'shut up!' you growled and turned your back. He rested his chin on his chest and rubbed his fingers together.

'last night... I may have' he paused, you turned your head to look at him over your shoulder, he lifted his head. 'last night I kissed you' be said confidently, you froze. He expected you to jump on him and strangle him, instead you stood still. *kissed me... First... Kiss... * your cheeks felt warm but didn't show any colour. You turned slowly.

'why would you do that?' you felt more hurt then anger. He looked at you and bowed his head.

'you just looked so cold... And peaceful. After I kissed you your lips turned red... Has that happen before?' he asked looked at you.

'how am I supposed to know! It's not everyday a guy kisses me!' you said and frowned. He nodded.

'I'm sorry, it was wrong of me' you looked at his sad features and looked at your crossed arms.

'I felt it' you said and looked at him out of the corner of your eye. His eyes widened and his cheeked covered in blush. 'it's strange because I don't feel thingd... Apart form that ball and that kiss' you said and spoke quitely when you got to the word "kiss".  He stood up and walked close to you.

'I'm sorry for this' he said and grabbed you cheeks before smashing his lips into yours. Your face glew red and you hit his chest lightly over and over punches becoming weaker and weaker. Your arms dropped to your side and your eye shut slowly. It felt weird... Little electric shocks flowed through your lips. It felt like it lasted forever but it was over so quickly. He pulled his lips away, both of your faces where bright red. He smiled.

'look your face is red!' he said and stroked your cheek with his thumb. Each touch sent that same tingling feeling though your cheek. Your eyes looked at his blue pools, he looked extremely handsome without his glasses on. You placed you hand on his cheeks.

'do you feel that?' you asked and moved your thumbs slightly. Be nodded.

'like a little electric shock, do you?' he asked and copied your action and you nodded. He smiled and you smiled lightly back at him. 'hey?' he asked and you looked at him. 'do you kind if I kiss you again'. You smiled and he kissed your lips gently this time, you kissed back. Your arms slowly crept up around his lips but his hands still stayed holding your cheeks. He broke away for air but then kissed you again. You lightly grabbed his sandy hair and you felt his tounge brush against your bottom lip, you open your mouth slightly and his tongue intertwines with yours. You leaned your body up to his and he moves his hands down your side and picked you up, you wrap your legs around his waist and he moves slowly to the sofa and sat down. He then moves his hands back to your cheeks and you do the same. He moves his kisses from your lips to your neck, occasionally sucking and nibbling in certain places. You glide your hand though his hair and kiss his cheek. He moved down to your collarbone but then back up to your lips for another passionate kiss. Your heart fluttered with each movement of his. *is this love?* you though as you felt his hand creep down your chest and unbutton your top. You didn't stop kissing him. Your chest was now showing and he slipped your arms out of your top, you wrap your arms back around his neck and grab the top of his shirt. He grips it and pulled it off over his head to revile his muscular chest. He started to place little kisses around your chest and you rested your head on his shoulder. His hands smoothed your back as he undid your bra strap and pulled it away from your chest. You blushed and wrapped your arms around your exposed breasts.

'don't look' you said shly and he looked at you and smiled.

'don't hide your beauty' he said and kiss you, you dropped your arms and he grabbed one of your breasts and you bit his lip slightly. His gentle touch made you calm and you relaxed. He turned his body and turned you so you where lead down. He looked at you and your bare cheat and you smiled at him,  both panting from the amount of kisses you have given each other. He sat up and undid his trousers and slid them off of his legs. He unbuttoned your and slid them off of your legs. He leaned back down and kissed you. He kissed down your neck, collarbone, around your breasts and down your stomach. He got to your pants and then looked at you.

'are you sure about this?' he questioned with a bit of worry on his face but you nodded. He smiled and pulled off your pants along with his. He stroked your legs and bought them up to his side. You shut your eyes.

'this is my first time...' you said and felt a warm hand on your cheek. He whispered sweet nothings in your ear to reassure you everything will be ok. You pull him closer and he continued slowly. Your fingers dug into his back leaving white lines that quickly turned red. He started off slow. You got used to the subtle pain and whispered.

'faster~'. He nodded and sped up a little. Little moans escaped your lips. His warm breath panted on your neck.

'Alfred~' you said sweetly into his ear. He smiled and got deeper. Making you shout his name. He kisses you and wiped stray hair from your porcelain face. 'Alfred~'  you said a couple times more.

'(y/n)~' he said back. He dug deeper but it slowly came to a stop. 'i-im gunna c-c' he couldn't finish his sentence before he came. He rested his head on your chest and panted fast. You stroked his sweat soaked forehead slowly. He still couldn't hear a heart beat but your chest was going up and down quickly. He raised his head and looked at you. His blue eyes where bright and his cheeks where red. He kissed you sweetly and you kissed back.

'I really like you (y/n) (l/n)' Alfred said and rested his forehead on yours. You smiled.

'i really like you, Alfred F Jones~' you said sweetly. He mover over so that you were leaning on his chest. You rested you head and felt his heart beating fast. His hand soothed your head.

'it sounds beautiful' you said and strocked your fingers across his chest. 'something I wish I had' you said and shut your eyes. Listening to the dubum, dubum, dubum.

'you have this one' he said and you raised your head. You smiled and kissed him.

'thank you' a tear of happiness rolled down your warm cheeks and you buried your head into his neck before falling I to a deep sleep.