Chapter 6

the next day~

You sat down on the sofa and wrapped the blanket around you. Today was your 17th birthday... But your always going to be 16. You huffed out.

'happy birthday to me... ' you said to yourself quitely and bought your legs up to your chest. You jumped a little when you saw a bouquet of flowers and a box a chocolates.

'happy birthday' Alfred said and walked around the sofa and sat next to you. You smiled and hugged him.

'you scared me' you said still in a little shock but then though abiut it. 'you remembered?' you said thinking that he wouldn't.

'of course I would' he said and gave you a little kiss. You looked at the flowers.

'they are beautiful' you said with a smile and sniffed the red roses. They smelled lovely... But nothing compare to Alfred's scent. You stood up and put them in a vase on the counter side. You walked back and smiled at Alfred.

'wanna have a bath?' you said and he nodded.

The tap gushed out hot water with bubbled as it mixed with bath bubbles. You took off your top, trousers and underwear and slipped into the hot bath. Alfred did the same. You rested your back on his chest as he cupped warm water and pored it over your head gently. It had been a long time since you have a warm bath and it felt amazing, even better being with Alfred. You collected some bubbles in your hands and blew them in Alfred's face. He laughed and did the same back to you. Your face was covered in bubbles and you laughed, Alfred wiped some away and then kissed you. You leaned into him and kissed him back with a smile. You leaned on his chest and kisses the area where his heart is. He blushed and looked at you. He rubbed his hands down your back and along your butt. He dragged you closer and looked into your eyes.

'your eyes... They fascinate me' he said and stared at them longer. Your cheeks grew warm and you rubbed his cheeks. Your chest was covered in bubbles but Alfred made short work of getting rid of them. He hugged you close and listened to your steady breath. He glided his hands across your body and out to your finger tips where your hands intertwined.

'best birthday I've ever had' you said with closed eyes and a smile. Alfreds heart beated faster and smiled. Your peace was broken when he threw bubbles over you head and started WW3.

~out of the bath~

Hours later you got out of the bath and you slipped on one of Alfreds tops which looked like a short dress. You dried your (h/c) hair with a towel and sat down. Alfred came down without a top but had a pair of shorts on. He sat next to you and rested his head on your shoulder. You looked at him and smiled. You put your head on his chest and heared a faint heart beat. You looked up at him and then listened closely.

'why does you heart sound so dim?' you ask worried and he just smiles and didn't respond. You look up at him with a serious look.

'why does it sound so weak?' he can hear how worried you are though you're voice. He stands up looking at you. His gaze drops and your eyes widen. You stand up and run up stairs. You nearly kick the door off of its hinges and walk into the bathroom. You cup your mouth to stop your scream from crying tough the hole house. You drop to your knees as you see Alfred in the bath tub. The bubbles have disappeared and he lay there limp. You grab his hand.

'NO! NO! NO! ALFRED' you cried out. Tears going everywhere. You jump into the bath and hold his limp body close. 'NO PLEASE! PLEASE SPEAK TO ME' your body aches as he doesn't reply, doesnt move, doesn't breath, no heart beat. You wipe his wet hair from his face and kiss him. Crying though the kisses. Alfred walked into the bathroom and sees you holding his dead body close to you. You stoke his hair and cry into his cold shoulder.

'(y/n)... ' Alfred says and you turn to face him. Your eyes and nose running leaving your face in a red hot mess.

'how?!' you said painfully and stroked Alfred's body's face. 'how could you get ride of such a perfect life' each word pained you to say and he hung his head.

'I wanted to be with you'

'YOU WHERE WITH ME! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!' you scream out still holding onto his head and wrap your legs around his back to keep him up. You kiss his limp head one more time before lying him back down in the back tub. You jump out and hug Alfred and cry. You cry like you never have before, somehow this hurt more then your own death. Alfred stroked your hair and tried to hush you. He looked at his old body, dead in the bath tub. He shut his eyes and picked you up bridal style and shut the door. He placed you one his bed and let you go.

'NO! DON'T GO' you cried out and Alfred held your hand and layed beside you. You wrapped yourself around him and didn't story crying. He knew it would hurt you but he did it to be with you...

You had cried yourself to sleep and Alfred let go of you and tucked you in. He got up and left the room and walked into the bathroom. He saw his lifeless body in the bath tub and swallowed a lump in his throat. He managed to get his body out and dispose of it where no one will find it. He shed tears. Not because of his death but because of the person moarning his death. After the hard task was over he went back upstairs and into his room where he saw you sat up on the bed. You had been crying again but had now stopped. He ran up and hugged you.

'please stop crying. Please, my beautiful' he said and you hugged him back.

'I though you left me' you said though sniffles.

'I wouldn't leave you, not after that. Never.' he said and you nodded. You both sat there, he hugged your waist and you rested your head on his until you calmed down.

[little long... I cry at my own work]