Chapter one

Catalina P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror. I am plain and ugly. I have curly golden hair that reached down to my waist. I'm naturally tan and not very tall. My height is around 5.6. I have golden eyes and pink lips. I have a birthmark on my neck that looks like a tattoo.

I put on my favorite black skinny jeans and a black shirt that has "I hate school" printed with white ink. I put my black and white high tops on and went downstairs.

Since I was in a wolf pack and I was an omega because I haven't changed in front of the alpha or the pack yet.

They think that I'm a weak person. I'm a hybrid and I haven't told my pack because they will either kill me or make me the Alpha and I don't want to be one.

My wolf is quite different from the other wolves. My wolf is bigger and stronger.

When I arrived in the kitchen the Beta was already there doing some paper work.

"Good morning" I said while going in the refrigerator to grab an apple.

"Fix my breakfast" the beta said to me.

"So much for speaking" I mumbled.

"What did you say" Beta Mike said getting angry.

"Aren't you suppose to have great hearing" I asked.

Beta Mike got up from were he was sitting and push me outside on the ground,

I got up and ran towards the forest. I climbed a tree and looked back at the pack house.

The Beta personal slut aka the barbie of our school was sitting by him petting him like he is some king.

I turned around and headed for school. As soon as I got to school the warning bell rang. I got my things from my locker and left.
When I got to class the bell rang. I got at the back of the class and sat there looking ahead of me.

~~~~~skip to lunch~~~~~~~
I was on the line getting my food when I smelt this really nice scent. It smelt like vanilla and mint. My wolf started jumping in my head saying "mate".
When I left the door I met with the Alpha.
" So you are my mate?" I asked.
"It can't be you are a weak person, you haven't even changed yet and you are the ugliest girl I have ever seen" the Alpha Hitler said. As soon as he said those words my my wolf started whimpering.
"But we were meant to be" I said.
" Yeah in your dreams" Hitler said smirking. I looked around us and everyone was watching with curious eyes to see what he would say next. He looked around and back at me.
" I Hitler Bachito Alpha of the Black moon pack reject you Catalina Magdaline as my mate and Luna of this pack" he said.
" I Catalina Magdaline accept your rejection Alpha Hitler Bachito as your mate and the Luna of your pack " I said. I started walking away but I knew I had to leave this place because I couldn't stand to see him everyday.
" Oh and Hitler, you will forever regret rejecting me" I said winking at him.
I turned around and changed into my wolf I looked back at them and saw their faces full of surprise. I ran back at the pack house and changed into human form and started packing my clothes I took the things I needed and left.

I went into the forest and began my journey.

~~~~~ three hours later~~~~

After running for three hours I reached to a cottage as I was about to knock I heard people talking I stood near the window and looked in I saw two men and an old lady talking.
"How did you let the girl escape I thought I told you to keep an eye on her" the old lady said.
" We did but as soon as her mate rejected her she ran away we went to their pack house but some of her things were gone" man number one said.
" We even tried following her scent but it was like she covered it up" man number two said.
I felt like they were talking about me so I decided to run again because I didn't know if I should trust them or not.

I ran for what felt like 30 minutes when I smelt wet dogs,
I stopped in the middle of where I was and looked around me.
There were about 25 rogues there walking to me like I'm their prey.
I started fighting them for about 10 minutes I was done and started to feel dizzy so I fell on the ground and was consumed in darkness.

Christopher P.O.V

I got up from in my chair to drink some water when Jaden ran in my office.
"What happened" I asked taking the water from the refrigerator.
"Well, we found a rogue but she was unconscious so we brought her here" Jaden said.
"Where is she" I asked.
"We put her in the cell" he said.
I got up and started going downstairs only to be stopped by my way too clingy girlfriend Priscilla. My dad said she should be my girlfriend until I find my real mate who will be my Luna.
"Hey babe where are you going" she asked
" I'm going to take care of something so go to your friends"I said trying to find a way for her to leave me alone.
" OK, I'm going to the mall" she said excitedly.
"Bye" I said running down the stairs quickly.
I walked to where Jaden placed the girl which was in the far end,I passed by many other cells before I reached hers. As I was getting closer a scent hit me,it smelt of Vanilla and strawberry mixed,it smelt so amazing. I followed the scent which led me to the rogue girl cell.
" She is extremely beautiful" I said to no one in particular. With that said she started to wake up and her eyes were golden.
I looked into her eyes and I felt like nothing in this world matter.

Hey guys, this is my very first story I have written.......so I hope you like it.